Kirstie B.

Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?

Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like this one for sure! I do have to say that I like the style of the bobble much more but this one is much more durable
Beth G.
Beth G.
3 years, 9 months ago
Mine leaks a ton. I emailed the company and they sent me a new one, it works a little better.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rochester, NY
4 years ago
I have both brands of water bottles(as I am an avid water drinker and for some reason prefer drinking from a water bottle) the bobble does not wash well in the dishwasher. It warped and I was very disappointed. The Brita has never had an issue. It's easier to squeeze and drink from. Also size wise it's a little more water :)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Ronkonkoma, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
My roommate had the Bobble and I had my Brita, and the weirdest difference was the silly noise hers made every time she drank from it! The Brita bottle was also more conducive to using during sports, as the top is connected and the stream from the cap is faster than the stream from the cap of the Bobble.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I haven't tried the other bottle but i can tell you that i did not like this one. The water still tastes like it came straight out the tap. complete waste.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Danville, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I have a bobble, brita, and camelbak. I like the bobble the least, then brita, and then camelbak is the best.
Mishon J.
Mishon J.
Menifee, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
With Brita you actually tell that it is filtered water, with the bobble it taste just like tap water.
Kaity H.
Kaity H.
Science Hill
4 years, 5 months ago
I have a friend who has a bobble. She is always stealing drinks from my Brita water bottle. She says mine tastes way better!
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I think that the Brita is a higher quality water bottle, compared to the bobble. While both are nice options the Brita takes the prize for getting a better product for your money.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 6 months ago
I do like this. I think it looks more stable than booble materials. Booble looks so easy to break