Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
12 months ago
I like this one for sure! I do have to say that I like the style of the bobble much more but this one is much more durable
Beth G.
Beth G.
3 years, 7 months ago
Mine leaks a ton. I emailed the company and they sent me a new one, it works a little better.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rochester, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
I have both brands of water bottles(as I am an avid water drinker and for some reason prefer drinking from a water bottle) the bobble does not wash well in the dishwasher. It warped and I was very disappointed. The Brita has never had an issue. It's easier to squeeze and drink from. Also size wise it's a little more water :)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Ronkonkoma, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
My roommate had the Bobble and I had my Brita, and the weirdest difference was the silly noise hers made every time she drank from it! The Brita bottle was also more conducive to using during sports, as the top is connected and the stream from the cap is faster than the stream from the cap of the Bobble.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I haven't tried the other bottle but i can tell you that i did not like this one. The water still tastes like it came straight out the tap. complete waste.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Danville, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I have a bobble, brita, and camelbak. I like the bobble the least, then brita, and then camelbak is the best.
Mishon J.
Mishon J.
Menifee, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
With Brita you actually tell that it is filtered water, with the bobble it taste just like tap water.
Kaity H.
Kaity H.
Science Hill
4 years, 3 months ago
I have a friend who has a bobble. She is always stealing drinks from my Brita water bottle. She says mine tastes way better!
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
I think that the Brita is a higher quality water bottle, compared to the bobble. While both are nice options the Brita takes the prize for getting a better product for your money.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 4 months ago
I do like this. I think it looks more stable than booble materials. Booble looks so easy to break
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
4 years, 4 months ago
There are pros and cons to both! I hate how flemsy the bobble water bottle is but I think that the water tastes so much better! When it comes to the Brita, the water has a funky taste and you have to suck a lot to get a descent amount of water.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Port Huron, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
I prefer these to the bobble.
Deepinder S.
Deepinder S.
Etobicoke
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer it to the bobble! it has a lot more colours which are funner to carry around, and it seems more sturdy
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer it to the Bobble, actually; I love the colors it comes in and the water tastes much cleaner to me.
Los Angeles, CA
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
4 years, 9 months ago
I don't see much of a difference to be honest.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
4 years, 9 months ago
I actually don't like this bottle and prefer Bobble. I can taste the charcoal from the filter in Brita, but not in Bobble, which is why I don't like it.
carrie m.
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
4 years, 9 months ago
Its better than the bobble allt he way around! no doubt. lol
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I really enjoy this brita water bottle; haven't tried a bobble but from what a friend said and what I've seen in store this is nicer quality!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I prefer the bobble to this. I also found the brita bottle startes to look "worn" sooner so it was an embarrassment to have on my desk.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Fate, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
I have both this bottle and a water bobble. This one is sturdier, and the filter is better. The water tastes filtered, unlike when I use the bobble.
Noeleya H.
Noeleya H.
West Chester, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I personally like the bottle because I can choose different colors for my filters.
Vicky C.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Madera, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
It's cheaper than the bobble, and it probably filters better since brita has been around for a long time, plus it's super Eco friendly, what more could you as for : )