BY BRITA #7 in Water Bottles

The violet brita water bottle has a built-in filter that removes odors, and other chemicals from tap water. It purifies up to 40 gallons and is easy to twist on or off. The squirt-top bottle holds 20 oz. Of water. Also available in blue. Top-rack dishwasher safe.

• How many of you use these fantastic water bottles2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good water bottle is this a good option to purc...5 Answers
  • How much are the refill filters?1 Answers
Brita® Water Bottles
  • "I love water but those plastic bottles are not always good for you so when Brita came out with this I knew I had to have it." in 24 reviews
  • "water is not as clean as you like when travelling and buying bottled water is a waste money and not good for land fills " in 22 reviews
  • "The water fountains at my job are nice and cold...but the water tastes gross....when I use my brita water bottle...it tastes GREAT!" in 20 reviews
  • "i like this water bottle because it fits very well into my hands & i don't drop it as often i also find this bottle is more portable then other water bottles on the market i use the water bottle every day" in 19 reviews
  • "I got one of these before going to college and it's so much better than having to buy packs of water bottles constantly." in 17 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
We have Brita ultramax water filter at home which we really like so I thought of buying these water bottles was well. Especially for times when you are on road trips or traveling these come really handy. It’s good for environment as well because I don’t need to but bottled water bottles anymore. It’s the least we can do for our environment. Plastic waste is our biggest problem and keeps harming us and nature in more ways than one. The water filters by Brita bottles is safe to drink and you can carry these bottles along anywhere you go. I would definitely recommend this product as they are good for you as well the environment. You can buy them on amazon or Walmart they are quiet affordable too.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was truly a miracle product made from Brita!  On days where I work long hours, there isn't always water available let alone clean water.  This bottle does the trick and I got this for cheap at Walmart.  Is works as it says and I'd highly recommend this item to anyone.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
these are good if you dont already have filtered water readily available, however in the case that you do already have filtered water these just become a hassel to deal with. The spout get stuck a lot and is difficult to drink through because of the water going through the filter as you drink, and theyre one of the hardest waterbottles Ive ever had cleaning wise
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I have a blue plastic one, and I’m not a huge fan. Ever so often, I’ll find parts of the filter swimming Around in my water, even though I’ve changed it a few times and followed directions. I called customer service and the said that it might happen. I sort think it’s worth getting one.
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love this water bottle for the fact that I can filter any water using just my bottle! When you first start using it it’s a little hard to get the water out, you have to suck really hard but it gets easier as you use it. The worst part about it is trying to clean the mouth piece.. I’ve yet to find a really good way to clean it. But other than that I really like the water bottle.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've consistently had a Brita water bottle next to me for the last 7+ years. No other brand is easier or more convenient to use. I love that you can easily find the replacement filters at many retailers. These bottles are the perfect alternative to buying bottled water. It's not only an economic advantage, but way more environmentally friendly. I own three at the moment, so that one is always in the fridge and ready to go!
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these water bottles. I am super picky about how my water tastes and this bottle and filter make it so much better. Especially here in Indiana the water without filtration tastes like metal, but with this it completely takes out all of the metal taste. The one very minor downside is that it sometimes makes a noise when you suck the water out, but that's not a huge deal.
Hannah S.
This is one of my most used water bottles! I love the material because it can take a beating without cracking! The filter is great because I can just fill up my bottle at the faucet instead of taking up space in my fridge with a bulky water filter.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
the normal brita bottle you can get at the grocery store with flexible sides isn't very good. it filters fine but the top gets tooth marks in it that look gross and it doesn't hold enough water. it doesn't stay cold and it sweats if the water is cold.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I love the idea of having a filter in your water bottle, but this one missed the mark. The outer plastic is thin, and sweats a lot, which makes the bottle slippery to hold onto. Not to mention the refill filter are quite expensive, and hard to find in person (I've always bought them on Amazon.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you find refilling the filters costly?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these water bottles last a long time?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
Where can i buy this
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
One of the reviews said it is hard to get the water out. Do you find this to be a true statement?