BY BRITA #8 in Water Bottles

The violet brita water bottle has a built-in filter that removes odors, and other chemicals from tap water. It purifies up to 40 gallons and is easy to twist on or off. The squirt-top bottle holds 20 oz. Of water. Also available in blue. Top-rack dishwasher safe.

Brita® Water Bottles
  • "I love water but those plastic bottles are not always good for you so when Brita came out with this I knew I had to have it." in 24 reviews
  • "water is not as clean as you like when travelling and buying bottled water is a waste money and not good for land fills " in 22 reviews
  • "The water fountains at my job are nice and cold...but the water tastes gross....when I use my brita water bottle...it tastes GREAT!" in 20 reviews
  • "i like this water bottle because it fits very well into my hands & i don't drop it as often i also find this bottle is more portable then other water bottles on the market i use the water bottle every day" in 19 reviews
  • "I got one of these before going to college and it's so much better than having to buy packs of water bottles constantly." in 17 reviews
Katie D.
I am picky about how my water tastes and where it comes from. Before purchasing this water bottle, I had been spending tons of money on vending machine water bottles. I realized this was way too expensive and had a negative impact on the environment. Despite being about $20 at Target, I find this water bottle to be worth it. My water tastes fresh no matter where it came from: water fountain or a faucet. The only downside is that water sometimes get stuck in the straw and will leak all over my backpack or bed. I did drop similar Brita water bottles and the lid cracked resulting in being unable to use the straw. I've purchased three of these water bottles and the only that has lasted is the large water bottle (34oz).
Ana J.
These are a bit pricey when you don't think about all the positives, now if you think about the positives these are a life saver. Bottled water if you live in the city or are out on a day are expensive (I work in wall st bottled water is literally almost 4 bucks for the cheapest) this is a great alternative for me I can drink tap water and feel safe because I know its being filtered. I have gotten these for all my whole family and my sisters love it for their kids especially now that its summer I say don't look at the price and try it because it is literally great
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Received this bottle & some extra filters for Christmas & I still use it EVERY DAY. I've only changed the filter once (I guess one filter is supposed to last you almost a full year but I refill my bottle 3-4 times a day & changed it after about 5 months). There's only 2 reasons why I don't give this bottle 5 stars... 1. it's so big that it doesn't fit in any of the cup holders in mine or my parents cars so I end up with it rolling around on the floor or in my lap. 2. it doesn't keep water cold for very long because the walls are so thin.
Kendra V.
This water bottle is wonderful! I've been using mine for four years now. It does a great job of filtering water, and water tastes noticeably cleaner when I drink it after it had gone through the Brita filter. I brought it with me when I was abroad in Europe for a semester and it was a lifesaver. After four years, it has begun to leak near the top, but I haven't had any problems with it until now. The filters are easy to purchase and replace. I will be repurchasing, and I highly recommend this water bottle!
Prisca A.
I bought this water bottle for a community service trip to Nicaragua. I needed something resuable, big but not bulky, and something with a straw. It helped that this came with a natural filter as well. Since the trip, this has become my favorite water bottle. It's amazing and very durable. My bottle is full of scratches now, but it's just proof at how durable it is. I drink so much water now and I feel fine because I'm not buying so many plastic bottles of water. This saves so much money in the long run.
Andrea F.
My husband and I use these every single day. We hate the way our water tastes so this was the solution! We have a Brita pitcher (dog water!) for the refrigerator so it was the next logical step to buy the filtered bottles. They make the water taste so much better! I highly recommend this filtered bottle for anyone who's trying to drink more water, prefer their water to taste better, or just loves Brita. It's worth the money and if you use it every day like me the filter lasts about 2-3 months!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love my brita water bottle. I got mine on Black Friday 2015. It is a really nice way of saving money on buying water bottles because you can just refill this bottle as many times as you'd like & drinking fresh water. The filter does need to be replaced every few months & the filters are a bit expensive. You can buy them in a pack online!! If anyone knows where you can find the filters in store please let me know because I've had trouble finding them!
Kaitlin S.
Wildersville, TN
I received this water bottle as a Christmas present and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier. I've always just reused plastic bottles until they get too old and "squishy". But this bottle is a game changer! If you carry water with you everywhere you go, this is the water bottle for you. It comes with a filter too so you can get water from anywhere and have it filtered as you drink! How awesome is that?
Prisca D.
I love this water bottle. The water at my college is not the best and I think the filter with this bottle works perfectly. I also have the big Pitcher but this is portable and is always with me when I'm on the go. You'll have to replace the filter so it could be a drawback if you don't want to buy the filters but trust me this will give you a nice tasting water!
Heather J.

I love my Brita water bottle! I've had it for about 2 years now and I use it almost everyday. It's been the best reusable water bottle with a filterthat I've used. I recommend this bottle to everyone because it's super affordable, reusable and very durable! The filters come in a two pack for like $6. You can't get much better than that!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you find refilling the filters costly?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Decorator Expert
Do these water bottles last a long time?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
One of the reviews said it is hard to get the water out. Do you find this to be a true statement?