Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Katie D.
Katie D.
I am picky about how my water tastes and where it comes from. Before purchasing this water bottle, I had been spending tons of money on vending machine water bottles. I realized this was way too expensive and had a negative impact on the environment. Despite being about $20 at Target, I find this water bottle to be worth it. My water tastes fresh no matter where it came from: water fountain or a faucet. The only downside is that water sometimes get stuck in the straw and will leak all over my backpack or bed. I did drop similar Brita water bottles and the lid cracked resulting in being unable to use the straw. I've purchased three of these water bottles and the only that has lasted is the large water bottle (34oz).
Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Hard Sided Filter Chevron
I bought this bottle to use while traveling since I am a weirdo about the flavor of my water (aka I hate the taste of tap water from other states). I bought the larger one thinking it would be great for longer flights. Wrong. It barely fits in the side pocket of my backpack and is heavy when full. It also leaked on one of my flights and got everything in my bag wet. I prefer the camelbak mouthpieces but I tried the brita for the price cut. I've noticed a sound too, I think it's from drinking too fast through the filter. I will say the water tastes great, I just didn't think my purchase through very well.
Ana J.
Ana J.
These are a bit pricey when you don't think about all the positives, now if you think about the positives these are a life saver. Bottled water if you live in the city or are out on a day are expensive (I work in wall st bottled water is literally almost 4 bucks for the cheapest) this is a great alternative for me I can drink tap water and feel safe because I know its being filtered. I have gotten these for all my whole family and my sisters love it for their kids especially now that its summer I say don't look at the price and try it because it is literally great
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Sport Filter Modern Columns
Great sports bottle I especially use it at the gym and Zumba class. The bottles run for $10 each so I bought two of them. You have to buy refill filters for them and they run about $8. But to me it's worth it since I'm cutting down on plastic water bottles and I'm drinking such clean filtered water for a a fraction of the price. This bottle is cool because of its printed design, it is BPA free, it has an easy sip spout, and has a built in carrying loop. It holds about 20 ounces so it's great for they gym and I haven't ran out of water yet.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
June 24, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Hard Sided Filter Chevron
Received this bottle & some extra filters for Christmas & I still use it EVERY DAY. I've only changed the filter once (I guess one filter is supposed to last you almost a full year but I refill my bottle 3-4 times a day & changed it after about 5 months). There's only 2 reasons why I don't give this bottle 5 stars... 1. it's so big that it doesn't fit in any of the cup holders in mine or my parents cars so I end up with it rolling around on the floor or in my lap. 2. it doesn't keep water cold for very long because the walls are so thin.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Compré esta botella de agua para un viaje de servicio comunitario a Nicaragua. Necesitaba algo resuable, grande pero no voluminoso, y algo con una paja. Ayudó que esto vino con un filtro natural también. Desde el viaje, esto se ha convertido en mi botella de agua favorita. Es increíble y muy durable. Mi botella está llena de arañazos ahora, pero es sólo una prueba de lo duradero que es. Ahora bebo mucha agua y me siento bien porque no estoy comprando tantas botellas de agua de plástico. Esto ahorra tanto dinero en el largo plazo.
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Brita® Water Bottle
L💙VE these Personal filtered 🌊Brita water bottles! These are SO GREAT!! U cZn the them EVERYWHERE & kno that no matter WHERE U go u can have CLEAN FILTERED WATER because ure carrying this awesome personal filtered 💦Brita. These cone in a myriad if colors.. Alot of times I get lucky at my local Dept store & find a 2pack for $10-$12 which is 🎶awesome!🎶
I recommend that u DEFINITELY take advantage of the 2pack deal on these filtered personal Britta's if ure lucky enough to come across them. My family & I love them!!
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
May 22, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Brita® Water Bottle
This water bottle is wonderful! I've been using mine for four years now. It does a great job of filtering water, and water tastes noticeably cleaner when I drink it after it had gone through the Brita filter. I brought it with me when I was abroad in Europe for a semester and it was a lifesaver. After four years, it has begun to leak near the top, but I haven't had any problems with it until now. The filters are easy to purchase and replace. I will be repurchasing, and I highly recommend this water bottle!
Prisca A.
Prisca A.
I bought this water bottle for a community service trip to Nicaragua. I needed something resuable, big but not bulky, and something with a straw. It helped that this came with a natural filter as well. Since the trip, this has become my favorite water bottle. It's amazing and very durable. My bottle is full of scratches now, but it's just proof at how durable it is. I drink so much water now and I feel fine because I'm not buying so many plastic bottles of water. This saves so much money in the long run.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
March 21, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Brita® Water Bottle
I love the concept of the Britta bottles. These filters are made specifically for the hard water bottles. I went to replace the filters and the store I bought them from had replaced these with filters made for soft water bottles made by Britta. I purchased them anyway, hoping they would fit. They did not, and I ended up purchasing another more expensive bottle that they would work with. it was all very inconvenient and expensive. If there were better options, I may have gone a different route.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you find refilling the filters costly?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Decorator Expert
Do these water bottles last a long time?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Nikki-Marie F.
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
One of the reviews said it is hard to get the water out. Do you find this to be a true statement?