BY BRITA #7 in Water Bottles

The violet brita water bottle has a built-in filter that removes odors, and other chemicals from tap water. It purifies up to 40 gallons and is easy to twist on or off. The squirt-top bottle holds 20 oz. Of water. Also available in blue. Top-rack dishwasher safe.

Brita® Water Bottles
  • "I love water but those plastic bottles are not always good for you so when Brita came out with this I knew I had to have it." in 24 reviews
  • "water is not as clean as you like when travelling and buying bottled water is a waste money and not good for land fills " in 22 reviews
  • "The water fountains at my job are nice and cold...but the water tastes gross....when I use my brita water bottle...it tastes GREAT!" in 20 reviews
  • "i like this water bottle because it fits very well into my hands & i don't drop it as often i also find this bottle is more portable then other water bottles on the market i use the water bottle every day" in 19 reviews
  • "I got one of these before going to college and it's so much better than having to buy packs of water bottles constantly." in 17 reviews
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've consistently had a Brita water bottle next to me for the last 7+ years. No other brand is easier or more convenient to use. I love that you can easily find the replacement filters at many retailers. These bottles are the perfect alternative to buying bottled water. It's not only an economic advantage, but way more environmentally friendly. I own three at the moment, so that one is always in the fridge and ready to go!
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these water bottles. I am super picky about how my water tastes and this bottle and filter make it so much better. Especially here in Indiana the water without filtration tastes like metal, but with this it completely takes out all of the metal taste. The one very minor downside is that it sometimes makes a noise when you suck the water out, but that's not a huge deal.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I love the idea of having a filter in your water bottle, but this one missed the mark. The outer plastic is thin, and sweats a lot, which makes the bottle slippery to hold onto. Not to mention the refill filter are quite expensive, and hard to find in person (I've always bought them on Amazon.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
In theory this is a great idea. You can have purified water on the go and anywhere. My only issue was that after a year of using it and regularly changing the filter, the bottle began to smell so u had to discard it.
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like these they have the built in Britain filter so you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on bottled water this helps the environment by not having plastic bottles this is reusable and dishwasher safe and help even tap water taste amazing and clean
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I was really excited to try this bottle out because I love Brita's products so much.. but I wasn't too impressed with the quality. I have a water bottle that's no name that tastes like a better quality water.
Kristen S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I LOVE my Brita water bottle! I used it daily and it makes all water taste amazing! I drink water 99.9% of the time and I was slowly killing the planet with plastic water bottles. Not with my Brita filtered bottle!
Frances S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product. It got me through college when I didn't know if I could have my Brita filter pitcher with me and it also got me through my Disney internship in Florida (if you have been in Orlando you know the water there tastes different that in other places.. lol).
Stephanie V.
I have a sport bottle and its my favorite. it easy to fill on the run and have good tasting water. i like the sport because the bottle is squishy and won't break or crack if i drop it .  the filters are a little pricey to buy but the is par for the course with brita.
Minda G.
Milton
water is a necessity for us all and even more important is clean water, I bought this new Brita water bottle from target and I absolutely love it I simply can not go to the gym without it . I love the style and it’s easy to use I would recommend to everyone
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you find refilling the filters costly?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these water bottles last a long time?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
One of the reviews said it is hard to get the water out. Do you find this to be a true statement?