Brita® Water Bottles
The violet brita water bottle has a built-in filter that removes odors, and other chemicals from tap water. It purifies up to 40 gallons and is easy to twist on or off. The squirt-top bottle holds 20 oz. Of water. Also available in blue. Top-rack dishwasher safe.see more...
Top Questions See all 843 Q&A
- "I love water but those plastic bottles are not always good for you so when Brita came out with this I knew I had to have it." in 24 reviews
- "water is not as clean as you like when travelling and buying bottled water is a waste money and not good for land fills " in 22 reviews
- "The water fountains at my job are nice and cold...but the water tastes gross....when I use my brita water bottle...it tastes GREAT!" in 20 reviews
- "i like this water bottle because it fits very well into my hands & i don't drop it as often i also find this bottle is more portable then other water bottles on the market i use the water bottle every day" in 19 reviews
- "I got one of these before going to college and it's so much better than having to buy packs of water bottles constantly." in 17 reviews
The flexible one: Screw-on lid with a spout. This is the kind you have to tilt back or squeeze to drink from. It's durable, filters well, and of course portable.
The hard one: Screw-on lid with a folding straw, of sorts. This kind you can drink while leaving the bottle standing up as is. It has a loop for easy carrying in full hands or attaching to D-Rings for anything sporty. It's incredibly durable as I've dropped it many times and it's only sustained minor nicks in the plastic. It has a weird rubbery tip on the straw that you can easily slip off...which I recommend because it feels more sanitary to put your mouth on.
My personal preference has been the harder side one as I like to carry it everywhere and it the loop on the lid makes that easier. Both bottles do sweat, but that's to be expected because no where does it advertise them as double-walled to prevent such. The one with the folding straw doesn't leak whereas the softer one can when not capped properly. The more durable one also looks more professional to drink from so it's suitable for all environments. It's also a lot easier to clean the straw versus the spout. Over all though, Brita bottles are amazing and with so many designs and styles, everyone can find something that works for them. I highly recommend mine to everyone I encounter. I paid about $12 USD for mine, on clearance, so some might shudder at the price, but it has more than paid for itself and I feel better knowing I have clean water everywhere I go and won't have to purchase bottled water that ends up littering the earth eventually.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos