BY BRITA #6 in Water Bottles

The violet brita water bottle has a built-in filter that removes odors, and other chemicals from tap water. It purifies up to 40 gallons and is easy to twist on or off. The squirt-top bottle holds 20 oz. Of water. Also available in blue. Top-rack dishwasher safe.

• How long does the filter last???11 Answers
  • Do the water bottles come dishwasher safe and are they filters easy...1 Answers
  • It this s really good bottle then the other ones compared ? 5 Answers
Brita® Water Bottles
  • "I love water but those plastic bottles are not always good for you so when Brita came out with this I knew I had to have it." in 24 reviews
  • "water is not as clean as you like when travelling and buying bottled water is a waste money and not good for land fills " in 22 reviews
  • "The water fountains at my job are nice and cold...but the water tastes gross....when I use my brita water bottle...it tastes GREAT!" in 20 reviews
  • "i like this water bottle because it fits very well into my hands & i don't drop it as often i also find this bottle is more portable then other water bottles on the market i use the water bottle every day" in 19 reviews
  • "I got one of these before going to college and it's so much better than having to buy packs of water bottles constantly." in 17 reviews
Katie D.
Katie D.
I am picky about how my water tastes and where it comes from. Before purchasing this water bottle, I had been spending tons of money on vending machine water bottles. I realized this was way too expensive and had a negative impact on the environment. Despite being about $20 at Target, I find this water bottle to be worth it. My water tastes fresh no matter where it came from: water fountain or a faucet. The only downside is that water sometimes get stuck in the straw and will leak all over my backpack or bed. I did drop similar Brita water bottles and the lid cracked resulting in being unable to use the straw. I've purchased three of these water bottles and the only that has lasted is the large water bottle (34oz).
Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
I bought this bottle to use while traveling since I am a weirdo about the flavor of my water (aka I hate the taste of tap water from other states). I bought the larger one thinking it would be great for longer flights. Wrong. It barely fits in the side pocket of my backpack and is heavy when full. It also leaked on one of my flights and got everything in my bag wet. I prefer the camelbak mouthpieces but I tried the brita for the price cut. I've noticed a sound too, I think it's from drinking too fast through the filter. I will say the water tastes great, I just didn't think my purchase through very well.
Ana J.
Ana J.
These are a bit pricey when you don't think about all the positives, now if you think about the positives these are a life saver. Bottled water if you live in the city or are out on a day are expensive (I work in wall st bottled water is literally almost 4 bucks for the cheapest) this is a great alternative for me I can drink tap water and feel safe because I know its being filtered. I have gotten these for all my whole family and my sisters love it for their kids especially now that its summer I say don't look at the price and try it because it is literally great
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Great sports bottle I especially use it at the gym and Zumba class. The bottles run for $10 each so I bought two of them. You have to buy refill filters for them and they run about $8. But to me it's worth it since I'm cutting down on plastic water bottles and I'm drinking such clean filtered water for a a fraction of the price. This bottle is cool because of its printed design, it is BPA free, it has an easy sip spout, and has a built in carrying loop. It holds about 20 ounces so it's great for they gym and I haven't ran out of water yet.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Received this bottle & some extra filters for Christmas & I still use it EVERY DAY. I've only changed the filter once (I guess one filter is supposed to last you almost a full year but I refill my bottle 3-4 times a day & changed it after about 5 months). There's only 2 reasons why I don't give this bottle 5 stars... 1. it's so big that it doesn't fit in any of the cup holders in mine or my parents cars so I end up with it rolling around on the floor or in my lap. 2. it doesn't keep water cold for very long because the walls are so thin.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Compré esta botella de agua para un viaje de servicio comunitario a Nicaragua. Necesitaba algo resuable, grande pero no voluminoso, y algo con una paja. Ayudó que esto vino con un filtro natural también. Desde el viaje, esto se ha convertido en mi botella de agua favorita. Es increíble y muy durable. Mi botella está llena de arañazos ahora, pero es sólo una prueba de lo duradero que es. Ahora bebo mucha agua y me siento bien porque no estoy comprando tantas botellas de agua de plástico. Esto ahorra tanto dinero en el largo plazo.
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Decorator Expert
L💙VE these Personal filtered 🌊Brita water bottles! These are SO GREAT!! U cZn the them EVERYWHERE & kno that no matter WHERE U go u can have CLEAN FILTERED WATER because ure carrying this awesome personal filtered 💦Brita. These cone in a myriad if colors.. Alot of times I get lucky at my local Dept store & find a 2pack for $10-$12 which is 🎶awesome!🎶
I recommend that u DEFINITELY take advantage of the 2pack deal on these filtered personal Britta's if ure lucky enough to come across them. My family & I love them!!
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
This water bottle is wonderful! I've been using mine for four years now. It does a great job of filtering water, and water tastes noticeably cleaner when I drink it after it had gone through the Brita filter. I brought it with me when I was abroad in Europe for a semester and it was a lifesaver. After four years, it has begun to leak near the top, but I haven't had any problems with it until now. The filters are easy to purchase and replace. I will be repurchasing, and I highly recommend this water bottle!
Prisca A.
Prisca A.
I bought this water bottle for a community service trip to Nicaragua. I needed something resuable, big but not bulky, and something with a straw. It helped that this came with a natural filter as well. Since the trip, this has become my favorite water bottle. It's amazing and very durable. My bottle is full of scratches now, but it's just proof at how durable it is. I drink so much water now and I feel fine because I'm not buying so many plastic bottles of water. This saves so much money in the long run.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
My husband and I use these every single day. We hate the way our water tastes so this was the solution! We have a Brita pitcher (dog water!) for the refrigerator so it was the next logical step to buy the filtered bottles. They make the water taste so much better! I highly recommend this filtered bottle for anyone who's trying to drink more water, prefer their water to taste better, or just loves Brita. It's worth the money and if you use it every day like me the filter lasts about 2-3 months!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you find refilling the filters costly?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Decorator Expert
Do these water bottles last a long time?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Nikki-Marie F.
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
One of the reviews said it is hard to get the water out. Do you find this to be a true statement?