Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.

Do you like this bottle? how does it compare to say.. the bobble?
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
I like this one for sure! I do have to say that I like the style of the bobble much more but this one is much more durable
Beth G.
Beth G.
Feb. 21, 2014, 2:11 p.m.
Mine leaks a ton. I emailed the company and they sent me a new one, it works a little better.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Nov. 7, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
I have both brands of water bottles(as I am an avid water drinker and for some reason prefer drinking from a water bottle) the bobble does not wash well in the dishwasher. It warped and I was very disappointed. The Brita has never had an issue. It's easier to squeeze and drink from. Also size wise it's a little more water :)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
July 23, 2013, 12:52 a.m.
My roommate had the Bobble and I had my Brita, and the weirdest difference was the silly noise hers made every time she drank from it! The Brita bottle was also more conducive to using during sports, as the top is connected and the stream from the cap is faster than the stream from the cap of the Bobble.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
July 20, 2013, 1:33 a.m.
I haven't tried the other bottle but i can tell you that i did not like this one. The water still tastes like it came straight out the tap. complete waste.
Laura A.
Laura A.
July 19, 2013, 7:29 p.m.
I have a bobble, brita, and camelbak. I like the bobble the least, then brita, and then camelbak is the best.
Mishon J.
Mishon J.
July 15, 2013, 10:35 p.m.
With Brita you actually tell that it is filtered water, with the bobble it taste just like tap water.
Kaity S.
Kaity S.
May 30, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
I have a friend who has a bobble. She is always stealing drinks from my Brita water bottle. She says mine tastes way better!
Alison C.
Alison C.
May 24, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
I think that the Brita is a higher quality water bottle, compared to the bobble. While both are nice options the Brita takes the prize for getting a better product for your money.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
May 14, 2013, 2:19 p.m.
I do like this. I think it looks more stable than booble materials. Booble looks so easy to break
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
May 7, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
There are pros and cons to both! I hate how flemsy the bobble water bottle is but I think that the water tastes so much better! When it comes to the Brita, the water has a funky taste and you have to suck a lot to get a descent amount of water.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
April 21, 2013, 6:33 p.m.
I prefer these to the bobble.
Deepinder S.
Deepinder S.
Jan. 26, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
I prefer it to the bobble! it has a lot more colours which are funner to carry around, and it seems more sturdy
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
I prefer it to the Bobble, actually; I love the colors it comes in and the water tastes much cleaner to me.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
Dec. 19, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
I don't see much of a difference to be honest.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:39 p.m.
I actually don't like this bottle and prefer Bobble. I can taste the charcoal from the filter in Brita, but not in Bobble, which is why I don't like it.
carrie m.
carrie m.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:41 p.m.
Its better than the bobble allt he way around! no doubt. lol
Megan B.
Megan B.
Nov. 26, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
I really enjoy this brita water bottle; haven't tried a bobble but from what a friend said and what I've seen in store this is nicer quality!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:06 p.m.
I prefer the bobble to this. I also found the brita bottle startes to look "worn" sooner so it was an embarrassment to have on my desk.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Nov. 20, 2012, 12:21 p.m.
I have both this bottle and a water bobble. This one is sturdier, and the filter is better. The water tastes filtered, unlike when I use the bobble.
Noeleya H.
Noeleya H.
Nov. 17, 2012, 4:36 p.m.
I personally like the bottle because I can choose different colors for my filters.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Nov. 15, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
Yes i always have
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Nov. 14, 2012, 9:26 a.m.
It's cheaper than the bobble, and it probably filters better since brita has been around for a long time, plus it's super Eco friendly, what more could you as for : )

Join Now