Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser

Ideal for busy families, sports teams and the office, the convenient, 18-cup Brita® Ultramax can't be beat. A sticker indicator will let you know when it's time to replace the filter, and since it's designed to fit on the counter or in the fridge, you'll always have great-tasting water that's ready to drink.

HooW do you know when to change the filter?
Where can I pick this up in store ??
Did anyone else’s Brita VoxBox arrive broken?! 😩 Mine was shattered. I’ve received 10+ VoxBox and never had this happen! I’m so sad! [product:brita-ultramax-dispenser]
Start your review of Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser!
Product Highlights
I mean it filters the water great and the water taste great but you can't removed the top part of the Brita so you can clean the inside of it.in reviews
I have this huge one and a regular sized water bottle and they are so much better than plastic bottles.in reviews
Jireh B.
NORTHFIELD, SA
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Jireh B.
I love this product but i find the filter a bit expensive hence the 4 stars. But this filters the water really well. I can tell well because it changes the taste. From tap water taste to a bottled water fresh and clean taste. This size is also good since you can filter more water than the pitcher only. However, it is too big to put on the fridge. You have to refill your bottles if you want to have cold filtered water in the fridge.
Janine D.
Saint Louis, MO
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Janine D.
The design of this is genius! The long and slim profile allows us to save a lot of fridge space and not have to play "find/fit the pitcher". You can fill a cup/bottle easily (basically hands-free). It's a large capacity, which is means fewer refills and more filtered water available throughout the day. It is easy to refill and change the filter. Our dispenser nozzle is twisted a bit, but it does not affect anything. The only annoying thing is having to pull it forward to get water and push it back so the refrigerator door doesn't slam into it. That is still more convenient than a pitcher, so it is fine by me.
Mayya M.
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Mayya M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It filters fast is easy to use, no mess and looks great. But even if you change filters regularly it has black residues on the bottom (see picture)
Ana  B.
AVELEY, WA
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Ana  B.
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Ana  B.
I brought my water filter over 1 year ago from Costco and came with 2 refil cartridges. I keep this in the fridge over summer and alternate in the pantry during winter. The filter cartridges last for around 4 to 5 months bedore i usually change and just wipe out the inside.
Lellianne C.
I personally stopped using this water dispenser at home after a few years because I prefer a direct filter from the faucet for convenience. I would recommend this product for a small office/group type setting.
Liane T.
This is extremely convenient, especially for the little kids when they want a quick glass of water. Easy to use on/off. Holds a lot and surprisingly doesn't actually take up too much space in the fridge. The filters are easy to install. Water tastes clean and free of the city chlorine taste!
Lawrence K.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Target
Use this everyday! I can tell a big difference in the taste of the water using this and not. Just make sure to stay on changing the filters and you will like it
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
I bought this water dispenser 5 years ago and it is still is perfect shape! As a family we drink lot's of water and the size of this is perfect! It gets filled up every day so cold water is always at our fingertips. The jug fits nicely in my fridge and is easy to pour for the kids as well. I totally recommend this for a water guzzling family!
Amy W.
North Aurora, IL
Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser uploaded by Amy W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This dispenser fits perfectly in the fridge! Easy pour nozzle on base of dispenser. Filters are affordable and easily changed out. Water is clear and tastes fresh! Highly recommended!Brita Ultramax Filtered Water Dispenser
jennifer F.
Sarasota, FL
i used to own one of these and kept it in my fridge. i loved the thing. however, i noticed how often pieces of black stuff would end up in the bottom no matter how much i cleaned it or changed the filter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...