Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersBrita
Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter

Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter

This space-efficient 18-cup capacity Brita® Ultramax Dispenser with Brita Longlast® Filter features an easy-to-use flow controlled spigot to help keep your whole family hydrated. Its generous capacity minimizes refills, and every Brita Longlast® Filter delivers up to 120 gallons of great-tasting water. That’s 3x longer than PUR and 6x longer than Zerowater,* giving you the equivalent of 900 disposable water bottles . So you can save money, and keep plastic waste out of landfills. * Compared to PUR Lead Reduction 40 gallon filter life and Zerowater 20 gallon filter life.

How often do you have to replace the filter?
Start your review of Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter!
Elvin  C.
Hollywood, FL
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by Elvin  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's Perfect !! one of the best investments I have ever made for my home. The dispenser filter cleans the water perfectly and the taste is identical to bottled purified water. The cost is very reasonable as is the replacement of the filter. The filter should be changed every 6 months which is also perfect. I have never felt that the performance of the filter changes according to the months of use. The Dispenser looks nice and is very convenient for the fridge. The most that makes me happy is that I feel that I contribute to the environment avoiding the excessive use of plastic in the world. Highly recommended
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love my brita it’s so cost efficient compared to bottled water. The long last filter lasts six months. I absolutely recommend. We fill our own reusable water bottles and reduce waste.
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
We love this filter/container. It fits perfectly in our refrigerator without taking up too much space. The water always tastes crystal clean and we have experienced no issues.
member-611f0
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by member-611f0
Purchased at: Target
I recently purchased this and it has been the best investment I've made. Tired of purchasing water bottles piling them up taking so much space with out mentioning the waste. It was giving me anxiety. Fits nicely in the fridge. Gotta pull it out to serve the water and push it back in before shutting the fridge but overall it's awesome. The water taste lovely.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by Anna H.
I love this filter. I have had it for years and it still works great. I just have to buy a replacement filter every few months. I put it directly in the fridge and this works great for me and my family. (It has a little hard water on it right now.)
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I drink a lot of water and I absolutely love this filter system only downfall is if you don’t push it to the back of the fridge the door will hit it and it’ll flood your whole kitchen
Gloria E C.
Fitchburg, MA
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by Gloria E C.
Brita Ultramax Dispenser with Longlast Filter uploaded by Gloria E C.
I having this for long long time. I filter the water twice, I change the filter every 3 months. I never ever have any problem with the water I drink. I feel more secure filter the water twice.
Dorothy  C.
Seaford, DE
When I moved to my first apartment I got one of these because the water was mot drinkable and I did not want to spend so much on bottled water. Honestly, I loved this thing, my ex and I even fought over it when we broke up because he thought he was going to take it. Haha
Monica W.
Chandler, AZ
This filter is great! I love the slim profile and the built in alert at the top that tells you when it’s time to switch your filter. Our water consistently tastes fresh. I would recommend!
Katie W.
Elk Grove, CA
We’ve used this for quite a while and we’ve liked it. Unfortunately we’ve had some issues with leaking, so we’re going to switch to a pitcher.