BY BRITA #4 in Water Filters

Ideal for busy families, sports teams and the office, the convenient, 18-cup Brita® Ultramax can't be beat. A sticker indicator will let you know when it's time to replace the filter, and since it's designed to fit on the counter or in the fridge, you'll always have great-tasting water that's ready to drink.

SPECS:

• Height: 10.47 in.
  • Width: 5.67 in.
  • Length:
14.37 in.
  • Weight: 3 lbs.
  • Model #: OB24/OB03

WHAT IT FILTERS: Your Brita® water dispenser helps reduce the amount of chlorine, copper, cadmium and mercury — all of which may be found in tap water. See the User’s Guide for more details. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.

• Is this worth it? Or should I just get a small pitcher? I...2 Answers
  • How much is this? I love it1 Answers
  • Is this easy to clean? I've been using a regular Britta p...1 Answers
Brita® Ultramax Dispenser
  • "I mean it filters the water great and the water taste great but you can't removed the top part of the Brita so you can clean the inside of it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have this huge one and a regular sized water bottle and they are so much better than plastic bottles." in 1 review
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this water dispenser!!! Last year our fridge stopped dispensing water, and I had a repairman come out to check on fixing it. He said it would cost $800 to replace the door panel, or I should just buy a new fridge altogether. Obviously neither of those options were ideal, so I just bought small water bottles every few days to keep in the house. A few months ago I was walking around Bed Bath and Beyond and saw this pitcher. The cost was less than $40, and included one filter. I’m so glad I found this deal, and it’s probably the best “appliance” I have in my household. We use it every day, and the water tastes great. Al I have to do is pour in a few cups of tap water, and it does the rest. This size lasts several days, and the spout is so convenient to use. Best part is that my recycling bin is no longer full of individual water bottles every week. I highly recommend this product to everyone who drinks water!
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Brita has come a long way since I was a kid. The first thing that I love about this product is the size. I use it for infusing water & a ton of it for its size. The 2nd thing I love is how fast it filters. It took about 5mins to fill it. Thirdly, I love the crisp, clean taste of the filtered water. I absolutely love the convenience of having a lot of filtered infused water in my fridge. I would recommend this product for bigger family sizes. But it works for smaller families as well! Brita® Ultramax Dispenser
Angelica P.
Silver spring, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my new Brita® Ultramax Dispenser! I’ve always wanted to buy one but never have. Thank you Influenster for my Brita!!!My water tastes amazing! It’s easy to use, clean and handle. #brita #inlove #influenster #happycamper
Lauren R.
Fargo
I have been a big fan of Britta filters for a while now and I recently upgraded to this version since I have a larger fridge. I enjoy the flow of the spout and how much water it can hold. I can honestly say Britta filters have changed my life in regards to how much water I drink and I love always having filtered water accessible!
Allion C.
Avon, OH
I love this brita! It makes my life so much easier knowing we are drinking good filtered water. My husband and i drink a lot of water and both carry around 30oz water bottles and this brita is a great way to refill them! It does take so time to refill it but at least we know the filter is working! I would recommend this for any refrigerator!
Samantha D.
With a family of 5, that drinks a ton of water, this thing is so convenient. I love that I'm able to have cold, filtered water in my fridge that my children can get on their own. It makes life that much simpler.
Taylor S.
Memphis, TN
Love my brita. I love the taste of the water (much cleaner than right out of tap). Easy to use and convenient size for my fridge. Recommended this to my parents and they got one too!
Himali B.
New York
I am super pleased with this water filter from Brita. It's quiet affordable & the size makes it very convenient. Very easy to clean & low maintenance. It also comes with an indicator as a reminder for when we need to change the filter. I am not a big fan of how tap water tastes. Brita makes water taste much better & fresh.

The capacity is also great for a household of two, actually it's more than enough. We fill it to full capacity & it's last for more than two days for me & my husband. Best thing about it is that it's fits into our refrigerator so it's great for summers & for get togethers to get clean and cold water. The assembly is super easy, no complex instructions to make it function & weight also is very light. I bought mine from Amazon & totally loving it.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I've had this filter for over 3 years and I absolutely love it. Living in an upstairs apartment makes it hard to go and refill 5 gallon jugs all the time so the Brita was a life saver. The amount of water it holds is sufficient for my boyfriend and I. I love that it comes with a small reminder that you can put on your fridge so you don't forget to change the filter. Its easy to clean and fits perfectly in our fridge!
Sami B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really know if the filter works. I've tried to find some sort of research proving that this filter removes build up in the water but I have yet to find it. I did taste a change in the water from the tap but my Fiancé did not and he is very particular about the taste of the water he drinks. I used the Brita Pitcher Replacement Filter as well.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Is this worth it? Or should I just get a small pitcher? I do drink a lot of water, and it's just so much easier to use a filter first. Is it too big? Worth it? A pain to refill?
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone else’s Brita VoxBox arrive broken?! 😩 Mine was shattered. I’ve received 10+ VoxBox and never had this happen! I’m so sad! Brita® Ultramax Dispenser
Tori S.
How often would you say this needs refilled? I have a family of 3.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Where can I pick this up in store ??
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
How often do you need to change the filter?