Brita Ultramax Dispenser uploaded by Joy N.

BY BRITA #8 in Water Filters

Purify water with this brita ultramax dispenser. This rectangular dispenser conveniently fits into a fridge for a refreshing, cold glass of water, and it can be easily hand cleaned. see more...

• How much is this? I love it1 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Or should I just get a small pitcher? I do drink ...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to clean? I've been using a regular Britta pitcher for...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I mean it filters the water great and the water taste great but you can't removed the top part of the Brita so you can clean the inside of it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have this huge one and a regular sized water bottle and they are so much better than plastic bottles." in 1 review
Michele B.
Michele B.
Foodie Expert
I have one of these in my refrigerator simply because it holds more then a pitcher, so there is less refilling. Let's face it refilling an empty pitcher 4 times a day and never getting cold water because no one else refills it kinda bites which is something that happens less now. I don't think I could live without it, as the tap water in my apartment is rather icky tasting (really old building) and the filter does a great job of making it taste better. The only downside is that the dispenser leaks about 3-4 tablespoons of water daily into my refrigerator but it's worth it for me to have clean tasting cold water daily.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Foodie Expert
I honestly can't live without my Brita! My family drinks water 95% of the time. Brita filtered water has a refreshing & clean taste. I prefer it over any bottled water. The Ultramax holds 18 cups of water, making refills less frequent. The dispenser functions great, filling my cup pretty fast. If you have a family, want good/clean water & save a ton of money....get the Brita Ultramax!
Paige E.
Paige E.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
I love how much water this product holds. I had a filer before that would only fill up around 4 glasses at most but this fills up maybe 10-12! Its wonderful! Its a little pricey but I believe for what you get its super reasonable. Its easy to clean. Its also also to refill considering its odd shape. The entire top comes off, so you can just stick it under the sink!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Easton
Foodie Expert
I've had this for about 3 years and I must say it filters well. I like having cold water at my fingertips and it fits nicely into my fridge. The only downside (gross side?) is that when it gets about a centimeter below the spout the water will no longer come out. It is easy enough to completely clean out though so its not that big a deal.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Grew up with this brita water filter in my moms house and eventually had to get one of my own once I moved out. Amazing. The water is always cold and it's cool to check the top after and see all the gunk that's filtered from your tap.
Setareh C.
Setareh C.
Foodie Expert
Love the size of this container! It's great for hosting different types of gatherings and I love being able to have cold filtered water for guests. The filter is easy to change as well, so don't worry about that!!
Rosanne G.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Perfect to keep in the fridge instead of having to constantly buy and recycle plastic bottles. Water tastes great without any strange flavors/odors. It's amazing for people who are active or have large families!
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Foodie Expert
Used to have one of these coming up. It worked wonderfully. Technology has changes so I'm pretty sure it's better than before. Great for a big house hold.
Sami B.
Sami B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really know if the filter works. I've tried to find some sort of research proving that this filter removes build up in the water but I have yet to find it. I did taste a change in the water from the tap but my Fiancé did not and he is very particular about the taste of the water he drinks. I used the Brita Pitcher Replacement Filter as well.
Rose T.
Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Full disclosure: I got this at a thrift store for a fraction of the cost, so the value I'm getting out of this product is pretty high. I find it super easy to clean, easy to fill, and convenient. I've been drinking way more water after purchasing this product than I did before. I personally think the Brita filters are a little overpriced for (basically) being just charcoal, so I use generic filters or sometimes no filter at all. I just love having a spout in my fridge that dispenses cold water!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Foodie Expert
Is this worth it? Or should I just get a small pitcher? I do drink a lot of water, and it's just so much easier to use a filter first. Is it too big? Worth it? A pain to refill?
Angel A.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
How much is this? I love it
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Foodie Expert
Is this easy to clean? I've been using a regular Britta pitcher for quite some time and get annoyed at how much I have to fill it up. thought this would be great if it isn't a pain to clean!
Mannu C.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
How often do you need to change the filter?