BY BRITA #1 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Rapids, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

• How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best plac...6 Answers
  • Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions w...3 Answers
  • All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new ...3 Answers
Christina G.
I love my Brita water filter! First one I got was from influenster and we still use it. It’s great for in house use and is a life saver when we go camping. The filters last an insane amount of time as we still haven’t needed to change ours and these are not that expensive in store.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
I absolutely adore this product!! It works SO well. I HATE tap water with a passion but I tried this little gadget and works wonders taste like bottle water. The price is up there but definitely worth it if you don't like wasting money on bottled water.
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster. I love the taste of the water, it's pure and does it's job, just as every other product from Brita has done for me in the past. However, I docked a star in the rating because of the pour. Because the filtration happens while you pour, it causes it to come out in a very small, slow stream. Other than that, love it!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I love this pitcher! I had never heard of this pitcher until I received it for free for testing purposes and boy was I really amazed at how well it worked! The water tasted like it came straight from a bottle and it is much cheaper than buying cases of bottled water! I had used products similar to this and did not have nearly as good of an experience as I did with this pitcher! I love that the pitcher is made of thick and durable material so I did not have to worry about it easily cracking or breaking like I did other products. I could easily throw it in the dish washer and did not have to worry about it melting or warping like many of the pitchers I have used in the past.  What I love most about this product is the filtration system it uses! The filtration system worked so quickly and you could instantly taste the difference in the water after it had ran through the filter. My water comes from a well so being able to drink water from the tap is not something I'm used to without it having a bad taste. I can officially say I no longer have to worry about that since I have discovered this new system!It is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't require much maintenance! The filter is also long lasting, I've filled my pitcher 20+ times and still have not had to replace it! I also loved how easy it was to install and remove the filter whenever I needed to clean my pitcher.My only concern is that it was not big enough, I felt like I had to refill the pitcher quite often but it was well worth the purified taste! As someone who is concerned with staying hydrated it is important for me to always have ice cold and great tasting water on hand which was a little difficult to do when solely relying on the water from my pitcher. It would be great if it came in various sizes for those of us who constantly go through water!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We are a Brita household. We used the Original Brita pitcher before receiving the Brita Steam pitcher for testing purposes from Influenster, and my husband and I each have our own Brita water bottles. We committed to cutting out bulk plastic bottles, and it has paid off. Less trips to the recycle bin for my husband, and fewer half-empty water bottles left lying around for me to pick up.

So lets talk about this New Brita Stream pitcher. With the "Filter As You Pour" technology, which is the same as the filter-while-you-drink concept of the water bottles, this pitcher is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've reached for an almost empty pitcher in my fridge (thanks, hubby), only to have to refill it and then wait. Well, wait no more. You put water in, you pour it out immediately. So nice.

So you might be asking, why 4/5 stars if you love it so much? This pitcher has one drawback for me: it only holds 10 cups. I know you can filter water immediately, but you can't chill it immediately (we don't have an ice maker in the fridge that our apartment came it, and ice trays only take up freezer space). I only wish the pitcher were bigger. Otherwise, an awesome concept and spectacular product.

Also, Steph Curry is on the packaging, so, I mean, its gotta be good. #BritaWithTheWater #StephCurryWithTheShot
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this free for review from Influenster, all opinions are 100% my own!! I was so excited to get this voxbox as it came at the perfect time! We actually were in the market for a brita or water filtration system when I got the email, so this made it even better because I didn't have to go through reviews and pick out the best one, it was decided for me! Off of first glance, the packaging is nice and easy to get into. I LOVE the blue color, it's the one I was hoping to get!! It's nice that it can hold up to 10 cups, as our last one did not and we were constantly refilling, so annoying!! My only complaint would be that although it is one of the fastest filters I've ever seen, it takes FOREVER to fill up a cup because it filters as you pour. It especially takes longer when there is less water in it. However, if I have to deal with holding the pitcher for an extra 30 seconds each time to save money by only having to buy a new filter every 2 months, then that is fine by me! Love it!
Chloe Y.
Longview, TX
I received this pitcher free from Influenster a few weeks ago, and after testing it out multiple times, I know I'll never go back to tap water! I had never owned a Brita filter - only used a roommate's in college, and was a water bottle SNOB. I would buy multiple cases of water bottles at a time, and with each case ranging from $4-6 bucks, it added up! Plus, I found that I was just drinking half a water bottle and then having it stay out, I thought it was gross to go back and finish my half filled water bottle that had been on my desk for the last 3+ days. I was thrilled to receive this product from Influester, and knew that the new technology was going to save me a lot of time. The previous Brita filter pitchers that I've used would take minutes for the water to go through the filtration system and if you forgot, when you poured the water without waiting, it'd spill everywhere! The pitcher was SO EASY to set up. And I could tell the world of a difference in the taste after the first cup. My fiance tried giving me a blind taste test in the difference between our apartment's unfiltered water and the same water after it'd gone through the Brita pitcher, and MY OH MY! You'd never think of how disgusting unfiltered water is, or SMELLS. I could literally smell the difference! EW! From now on, myself, my fiance, and even our newly adopted dog, will never, ever go back to regular faucet water. I even think our dog has tasted the difference, as he's drinking more water than ever ;) I really love how the sensor notifies you in the status of your filter, so you're always in the know in when to change your filter! Thank you Influenster, and thank you Brita!
Corinne D.
Boston, MA
I’ve teamed up with Brita GmbH to review their new Brita Stream. I received this complimentary in exchange for my honest review.

However, I doubt that you need that much convincing to use a Brita filter. Filtered water is bomb. My first ever college roommate made sure we had one, even though it took up a majority of our shared mini fridge. And believe me, we used it. When I lived in an apartment of 5, we had 2, so one could refill as the other.

That’s just the thing with the original Brita design. You had to wait for your water to filter. You would put it in the top portion, and over the next forever, wait for it to slowly drip down into the base of the filter. This design also took up like, half of the container. Half so you could fill the water, and half . So the original Brita was only ever “half full.” 🚰

ENTER THE BRITA STREAM.

This design is immediately more appealing. Mine came in this adorable teal color. The chamber allows for so much more water. AND IT FILTERS AS YOU POUR. AND TELLS YOU WHEN TO REPLACE THE FILTER.

UM.

The top also has an opening so you can refill it without having to remove the entire top. Just pop it open, refill, and pour immediately.

Yeah. Water is water. It’s going to be watery. No matter what, it will taste like water.

But if you’re into filtered water, I’d recommend this. Why not?

Drink up!
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this sleek design, it seems much slimmer than other water filtration dispensers I've seen. I like that it keeps track of when to change the filter, but once that battery of that feature dies there is no way to replace it. I have mixed feelings about the small spout; I understand it's small and convenient for filling water bottles which is great for someone who does that all the time. I don't refill water bottles, I used my filtration system for pouring into cups to stay in my house, which could take longer than other filtration systems because this spout is so small. So I understand why it is that small, but I wouldn't have chosen that if I had options in a store. The water stays very cold in there, colder than the water that filters through my refrigerator. I don't like that you have to basically turn it 90 degrees to get it to pour out and I've had slight leakage out of the pop up refill area but nothing major. Another thing that isn't very convenient is that the filter must be touching water at all times so it doesn't dry out and the filter doesn't go all the way down to the bottom so there's never a time in my life where I can use all the water in there and than refill it since the filter always has to touch water. So I'm filing it when it's about halfway empty when I think I should be able to use the whole thing up before I have to refill again. Overall it was an average product for me, I'm not sure I would repurchase but I'm assuming it did the main job of filtering. Not really sure how to tell if it was or not though!
Elisha D.
Denison, TX
Wow I am amazed at how fast my new Brita STREAM ( I got it free to test and review it) Rapids Water Filtration System really is. This water filter is the best Ive ever had and i mean it. I have tried everything on the market because I really hate the way water tastes. This year i have been on an healthkick so I have been desperate to find anything to make water tasty enough to drink. My search is over Brita has outdone themselves for real I have drank 6 glasses of the cleanest, freshest, most smoothest water ever and to top it off it filters it so fast. I am the most impatient person ever so when I say it is quick I mean it is FAST!!! This is a must buy for anyone wanting great tasting water fast. I highly recommend it. So simply to use. I even used it to filter water for my cats because cats are prone to urinary problems if they do not hydrate enough. Needless to say even my cats noticed a difference in thier water because they drank twice as much now.
Maya S.
Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ??
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best place to purchase them?
Lyndley H.
All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new one in action, what retailers will this be available at?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions where you have to wait a bit longer?
rosy R.