BY BRITA #1 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Rapids, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

• How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the b...6 Answers
  • Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ?? 11 Answers
  • Do you guys think this one is better than the previous ve...3 Answers
Lyndley H.
I LOVE my new Brita filter! So much better than my original brita where ypu have to wait fir the water to drip thru! This one filters as you pour! So neat! Thank you Influenster!
Kimberly R.
yonkers, NY
My parents loved this filter. So convenient especially when we were due to buying a replacement for our own filter. It took the stress off of spending a bit to buy a new filter since our system is a little expensive. Worked great for a quick fix
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster. I love the taste of the water, it's pure and does it's job, just as every other product from Brita has done for me in the past. However, I docked a star in the rating because of the pour. Because the filtration happens while you pour, it causes it to come out in a very small, slow stream. Other than that, love it!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This water system pitcher is amazing. It works wonderfully and I love the filter detector on the top that lets you know when it’s time to change the filter. There’s no guessing about it. It purifies your water and has the best tasting water in return. It’s worth every penny and will actually help save you money in the long run by eliminating water bottles being bought.
Stephanie C.
Holden, MA
I really like this Britta System. I’ve been using a Britta for as long as I can remember and it has always filtered water upon fill up and it would take forever. This system filters water as you pour.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I love this pitcher! I had never heard of this pitcher until I received it for free for testing purposes and boy was I really amazed at how well it worked! The water tasted like it came straight from a bottle and it is much cheaper than buying cases of bottled water! I had used products similar to this and did not have nearly as good of an experience as I did with this pitcher! I love that the pitcher is made of thick and durable material so I did not have to worry about it easily cracking or breaking like I did other products. I could easily throw it in the dish washer and did not have to worry about it melting or warping like many of the pitchers I have used in the past.  What I love most about this product is the filtration system it uses! The filtration system worked so quickly and you could instantly taste the difference in the water after it had ran through the filter. My water comes from a well so being able to drink water from the tap is not something I'm used to without it having a bad taste. I can officially say I no longer have to worry about that since I have discovered this new system!It is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't require much maintenance! The filter is also long lasting, I've filled my pitcher 20+ times and still have not had to replace it! I also loved how easy it was to install and remove the filter whenever I needed to clean my pitcher.My only concern is that it was not big enough, I felt like I had to refill the pitcher quite often but it was well worth the purified taste! As someone who is concerned with staying hydrated it is important for me to always have ice cold and great tasting water on hand which was a little difficult to do when solely relying on the water from my pitcher. It would be great if it came in various sizes for those of us who constantly go through water!
Jordan M.
This water pitcher does a great job at filtering water. It's kind of annoying to have to refill it all the time, but I'd rather do that than drink unfiltered water, especially since I live in Pittsburgh (there's a lot of chlorine in the water here). Overall I think it serves a great purpose and really helps to make your water taste fresh and clean.
DeAnne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been using the Brita Stream Rapids Water Filtration System since I received it for free from Influenster last year. It has been my primary source of drinking water in the home, with the occasion of alkaline water for my spouse. It's so easy to refill and the filter lights are so helpful when reminding me it's time to change!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We are a Brita household. We used the Original Brita pitcher before receiving the Brita Steam pitcher for testing purposes from Influenster, and my husband and I each have our own Brita water bottles. We committed to cutting out bulk plastic bottles, and it has paid off. Less trips to the recycle bin for my husband, and fewer half-empty water bottles left lying around for me to pick up.

So lets talk about this New Brita Stream pitcher. With the "Filter As You Pour" technology, which is the same as the filter-while-you-drink concept of the water bottles, this pitcher is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've reached for an almost empty pitcher in my fridge (thanks, hubby), only to have to refill it and then wait. Well, wait no more. You put water in, you pour it out immediately. So nice.

So you might be asking, why 4/5 stars if you love it so much? This pitcher has one drawback for me: it only holds 10 cups. I know you can filter water immediately, but you can't chill it immediately (we don't have an ice maker in the fridge that our apartment came it, and ice trays only take up freezer space). I only wish the pitcher were bigger. Otherwise, an awesome concept and spectacular product.

Also, Steph Curry is on the packaging, so, I mean, its gotta be good. #BritaWithTheWater #StephCurryWithTheShot
Christina G.
I love my Brita water filter! First one I got was from influenster and we still use it. It’s great for in house use and is a life saver when we go camping. The filters last an insane amount of time as we still haven’t needed to change ours and these are not that expensive in store.
Maya S.
Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ??
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best place to purchase them?
Lyndley H.
All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new one in action, what retailers will this be available at?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions where you have to wait a bit longer?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How much is this?? Where have you bought yours