BY BRITA #1 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Rapids, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

• How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best plac...6 Answers
  • Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ?? 11 Answers
  • Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions w...3 Answers
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This water system pitcher is amazing. It works wonderfully and I love the filter detector on the top that lets you know when it’s time to change the filter. There’s no guessing about it. It purifies your water and has the best tasting water in return. It’s worth every penny and will actually help save you money in the long run by eliminating water bottles being bought.
Jordan M.
This water pitcher does a great job at filtering water. It's kind of annoying to have to refill it all the time, but I'd rather do that than drink unfiltered water, especially since I live in Pittsburgh (there's a lot of chlorine in the water here). Overall I think it serves a great purpose and really helps to make your water taste fresh and clean.
DeAnne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been using the Brita Stream Rapids Water Filtration System since I received it for free from Influenster last year. It has been my primary source of drinking water in the home, with the occasion of alkaline water for my spouse. It's so easy to refill and the filter lights are so helpful when reminding me it's time to change!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
LOVE this Brita pitcher!! It filters so much faster than other Brita pitchers that I’ve used, because it filters as you pour. I love that the light on top lets you know when the filter is good and when you need to replace it. It’s super easy! It’s also so much easier to fill because you don’t have to wait to have it filter as it’s going into the pitcher. All around it’s so much better than the older ones!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The Brita rapid water System is pretty amazing. I can’t seem to drink enough water but the Brita picture is very appealing. The filters are affordable, roughly 6 dollars for 2. They last about 3 months and you can taste the difference in the water quality.
Tatyannah R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great idea and all clean water since there’s a filter feels fresh and all. But I’m still iffy and don’t like sink water. Prefer bottle water. & filter is pricey to be changing if it frequent since I do drink plenty water
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster. I love the taste of the water, it's pure and does it's job, just as every other product from Brita has done for me in the past. However, I docked a star in the rating because of the pour. Because the filtration happens while you pour, it causes it to come out in a very small, slow stream. Other than that, love it!
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
I love this pitcher! I had never heard of this pitcher until I received it for free for testing purposes and boy was I really amazed at how well it worked! The water tasted like it came straight from a bottle and it is much cheaper than buying cases of bottled water! I had used products similar to this and did not have nearly as good of an experience as I did with this pitcher! I love that the pitcher is made of thick and durable material so I did not have to worry about it easily cracking or breaking like I did other products. I could easily throw it in the dish washer and did not have to worry about it melting or warping like many of the pitchers I have used in the past.  What I love most about this product is the filtration system it uses! The filtration system worked so quickly and you could instantly taste the difference in the water after it had ran through the filter. My water comes from a well so being able to drink water from the tap is not something I'm used to without it having a bad taste. I can officially say I no longer have to worry about that since I have discovered this new system!It is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't require much maintenance! The filter is also long lasting, I've filled my pitcher 20+ times and still have not had to replace it! I also loved how easy it was to install and remove the filter whenever I needed to clean my pitcher.My only concern is that it was not big enough, I felt like I had to refill the pitcher quite often but it was well worth the purified taste! As someone who is concerned with staying hydrated it is important for me to always have ice cold and great tasting water on hand which was a little difficult to do when solely relying on the water from my pitcher. It would be great if it came in various sizes for those of us who constantly go through water!
Lauren O.
We absolutely love this product, my husband thinks it’s his (that’s why I say we). The water tastes so much better and cleaner. The filters are not expensive and we have really enjoyed this.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We are a Brita household. We used the Original Brita pitcher before receiving the Brita Steam pitcher for testing purposes from Influenster, and my husband and I each have our own Brita water bottles. We committed to cutting out bulk plastic bottles, and it has paid off. Less trips to the recycle bin for my husband, and fewer half-empty water bottles left lying around for me to pick up.

So lets talk about this New Brita Stream pitcher. With the "Filter As You Pour" technology, which is the same as the filter-while-you-drink concept of the water bottles, this pitcher is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've reached for an almost empty pitcher in my fridge (thanks, hubby), only to have to refill it and then wait. Well, wait no more. You put water in, you pour it out immediately. So nice.

So you might be asking, why 4/5 stars if you love it so much? This pitcher has one drawback for me: it only holds 10 cups. I know you can filter water immediately, but you can't chill it immediately (we don't have an ice maker in the fridge that our apartment came it, and ice trays only take up freezer space). I only wish the pitcher were bigger. Otherwise, an awesome concept and spectacular product.

Also, Steph Curry is on the packaging, so, I mean, its gotta be good. #BritaWithTheWater #StephCurryWithTheShot
Maya S.
Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ??
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best place to purchase them?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions where you have to wait a bit longer?
Lyndley H.
All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new one in action, what retailers will this be available at?
Valentina B.
I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?