BY BRITA #3 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Rapids, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

• How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best plac...6 Answers
  • Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions w...3 Answers
  • All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new ...3 Answers
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
This week I received a complimentary Brita Stream 10 cup water filter thanks to Influenster and BritaUSA! So far, I have LOVED this product! Currently, I live in my sorority house with over 50 girls and because the house is old, our faucets or fridges do not have filtered water, except two water fountains that happen to be far from my room. Since getting the Brita Stream, I have filled the entire pitcher with water from our kitchen sink and I don't taste any difference from the tap to my filtered water fridge at home! Now all I have to do is refill this pitcher about once a day and leave it on my desk for whenever I need to fill up my water bottle!

If you are looking for a great water filter that tastes refreshing, reduces plastic waste, and is a great price, I would suggest the new Brita Stream Pitcher!
Ana María C.
Ana María C.
I am a notorious water snob to everyone I know. For some reason, I can really distinguish the taste in water and always know when it's not filtered (my friends have challenged me on this with blind taste tests which I've passed with flying colors) so this was a surprising but excellent vox box to get. The water where I live isn't great, and even with our fridge filter it tastes slightly off to me. The brita stream makes it taste just right and I love that I don't have to wait for it to filter since it's so fast. The new shape is nice too because it doesn't take up a ton of the fridge.

Only reason why I took off a star is because once you're running low on water it becomes impossible to pour. Other than that, no complaints and it's got excellent features for a water filter!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
I love this! We received it Saturday and already can't imagine what we did without it. I don't have any cons so far. It's super easy to fill up, and you don't have to wait for a reservoir to fill up like the older model. The water tastes delicious. The only thing I would change is that it's hard to get the water out once it's very low. No biggie, though, it just trickles out a little slower. It would be nice to be able to easily get that last bit of cold water out before having to refill the pitcher. Overall, I love it and am so grateful I got it free to review!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love this new Brita filter! I have always been a water snob as I have never been a fan of soda or sugary drinks. It amazed me to see how quickly this filtered water and it still tasted great. I was concerned that with how quickly it filtered, it would lose its quality, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I was so used to turning the faucet on and off waiting for the water to filter and there is no longer that issue. Thanks, Brita! Also, thanks Influenster for allowing me to test out this product for free!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
As an avid water drinker and someone who cares about environmental conservation, I love this Brita filter. I love that you can recycle the filters. It's convenient that it filters as you pour as opposed to the old Brita I owned that you had to wait for the water to filter through the holding tank. The water tastes great and it filters out the chlorine taste well. I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
So I've never used Walter filtration like this before. I must say it's perfect. It's almost like one of those gotta-try-it-to-believe-it kind of thing and gee am I in love with this LOL and I just got it today. It filters the water quickly. I had my mom and Sister try it too just to get their feedback and they said it does taste different. Love it ! Love it !!! I received this complimentary to influenster for testing purposes only.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Greenville, TX
Let's just say I'm pretty impressed with this product. It's a little bit of a process to get the water pitcher filter going whenever you first put it together, but that's not a big deal considering it gives me filtered water. What more can I ask for? I'm so happy I don't have to drink plain tap water again. Getting a free product can be if-y, but I am definitely impressed with this one. Hope my opinion helps!
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I received the brita-stream for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review and let me just say I love this pitcher! It's like there's no excuse not to drink water now. I'm the type that hates tap water, so that was always my excuse. But with this the water tastes so crisp and good that it literally makes drinking water not be such a chore now!
Candace M.
Candace M.
Blanchard, OK
I got this complimentary from influenster to test out, and my family normally buys bottled water, and I've always wanted one of these it did not disappoint i highly recommend going out and purchasing one of these!! i am so happy influenster gave me this for free to test, i didn't notice anything different about the taste of the tap water.
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Auburn, WA
First off the size is PERFECT!! I love how it comes in many colors because well options are just nice :)
Now let's talk quality!!
Does it get the job done ? Wait did you just ask me that?
100% you won't be disappointed .
I did receive this product for free complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own
Maya S.
Maya S.
Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ??
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best place to purchase them?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new one in action, what retailers will this be available at?
Bri M.
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions where you have to wait a bit longer?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?