BY BRITA #8 in Water Filters

Find water purification equipment at Target.com! Serve your family clean and pure drinking water every time with this brita stainless steel pitcher. It uses a revolutionary filter with activated carbon and ion exchange resins that work together to filter out impurities, such as chlorine, copper, cadmium and mercury, leaving you with healthy, great-tasting drinking water. Its electronic change-filter indicator glows when the filter needs to be changed and each filter has a life span of 40 gallons, after which it can be recycled. This water filtration system delivers about 8 cups of water at a time. It has an ergonomic premium grip handle and fingerprint resistant coating. Plus, the. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It works well, the water tastes better and I feel better knowing it's clean." in 2 reviews
  • "Dont have the stainless steel one but I might have to upgrade .. mine works great and the filters last a long time but the stainless steel looks great!" in 1 review
  • "Easy to use and i love that i can get it in different colors to match the kitchen." in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I love using the Brita stainless steel water filter pitcher. My whole family uses this to ensure we have fresh clean water at all times in the fridge. Purchasing it was moderately priced and the filters you repurchase aren't too expensive.  I would deff recommend this product to anyone that is trying to save money by not purchasing plastic water bottles. It also doubles as an environmental friendly option especially for larger families.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love my Brita Water Filter Pitcher. I even love it more because it saves me money. I use my Brita Water Filter Pitcher as my coffee maker. I have been getting jugs of water to use for it. Got the Brita pitcher one day at Wal-Mart. I knew that it was going to be amazing, I just didn't know how amazing it is.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I prefer the stainless steel filtered pitcher by Brita because of the BPA factor with plastic.. I kno that most products these days no longer contain BPA however u can never be too careful.. Brita is the 👑Queen👑 when it comes to filters, I absolutely swear by them! I buy my family Britain's every Christmas to influence them to drink MORE WATER. Water is SO GOOD FOR U! It helps with ALOT of issues. Heartburn, & acne, just to name 2!! If I could I'd give everyone a filtered pitcher from Brita!!💙⛲💙
Libby H.
Love this Brita filter! It fits perfectly in my refrigerator and doesn't take up too much room. The filters last for a pretty long time. And the price of the filter is offset by what you save in buying water bottles.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
One of these would do great in my refrigerator. Always encouraging my family to drink more water!! Tap water is boring so this brita pitcher would make it more fun and the water would taste crisp and fresh!!
Brittany H.
Warren, OH
I love to drink water and was hating using so many bottles of plastic a day so I switched to this. I feel good about not creating waste and being able to drink a lot of water in a day
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Eichelle R.
I do own o e of these and it's the best invention ever made. Much more economic. Rather than buting bottled water. The water tastes crisp and clean. The filters also are inexpensive, every three months i replace the filter to make sure its fresh water my family and i are drinking. Best product to have at home. j would recommend this to everyone. 5 stars and if i can add more i would.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We usually find these dirt cheap (sometimes in the clearance section at walmart but we do buy full price most of the time). My husband doesn't like certain tastes to his water and is obsessed with his Brita Water Filter Pitchers. These are wonderful and the water does taste better. Definitely worth checking out
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Have a couple of these and gave one to my mom. They do a great job of filtering. Water tastes great. Pitcher is very sturdy and does not hold odors. Filters are basically the same price as the competition
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
How often do you have to change the filter on this brita.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it change the water taste?
Valerie S.
How do people like the Brita's? Looking into buying one for a new apartment, we go through so many water bottles!
Maxi M.
Des Plaines, IL
My boyfriend and I are looking into buying a water filter system. My friend recently received this through this app. Was wondering how people feel about it compared to other systems?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Would love to try this product to see if the water will taste better than bottled water?