Brita Replacement Pitcher Filters

Fits in All Brita® Pitchers and Dispensers Healthier, Great Tasting Water for Over 20 Years. One Brita®  pitcher filter can effectively replace as many as 300 standard 16.9 ounce bottles.†. The Brita® Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.*. Fresh Filter = Fresher Water  For optimum performance, change your filter every two months or 40 gallons.  Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented. The Amazing Brita® Filter The Brita® Filter s activ.

I love these filters, they are super easy to use, economical and just what a busy mom needs in her life. My water has changed forever #Influenster #voxbox #brita
Are these worth the buy?? How long does one filter last?
Should I really change my filter every month?
Start your review of Brita Replacement Pitcher Filters!
These work great and last quite a while! Keep a look out for deals at Target and Walgreens as they are a bit expensive. These filters go great with my Brita filter system and make my water taste much better!
N Attleboro, MA
These replacement filters are required for upkeep of your Brita filter. They can get a little pricey, but they are necessary. They filter the water very well and leaves it tasting great. They're a great product.
Reading, PA
I'm giving them five stars because they work really well and I love the convenience of a pitcher over bottles. But I always but the target brand filters because they are cheaper and work the exact same.
Castro Valley, CA
I bought a huge box of these at Costco! Definitely worth every penny! Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about them. They actually last me a little longer than the suggested time frame to replace too.
Chico, CA
I love my brita I barely stared using it this year and I love it it's an easy way to save money and recycle ♻️ bottles . It's the best go buy one everyone i buy these at costco and the pack comes with 10
Monroe, TN
These are great! I have hard water and sometimes it comes out unclear and these filter every thing out. Water taste great from these. I've tried the generic and they don't do as good considering the price difference. I've used these for years and will continue to use!
Brooklyn, NY
These are great filters. They last around 3 months and my water tastes clean and refreshing. No weird aftertaste. Easy to put the filter inside the pitcher. I save money on water because I don't have to buy bottles of water. Great way to save money.
My honey and kiddos don't like tap water, so with the Brita pitcher they'll drink water better. If you have a big family or drink a lot of water, i would differently recommend you.
Newburgh, NY
Love these! I usually have to change them out a little earlier than the recommended time but that's because I drink a lot of water. I find them to be very affordable and useful.
I absolutely love the recent design change for the filters. They're easy to change out and last a fair amount of time. The taste of the water is significantly better! Cost is reasonable if you consider the cost of bottle water.