BY BRITA #9 in Water Filters

Fits in All Brita® Pitchers and Dispensers Healthier, Great Tasting Water for Over 20 Years. One Brita®  pitcher filter can effectively replace as many as 300 standard 16.9 ounce bottles.†. The Brita® Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.*. Fresh Filter = Fresher Water  For optimum performance, change your filter every two months or 40 gallons.  Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented. The Amazing Brita® Filter The Brita® Filter s activ. see more...

Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love my Brita filter!  Where I live the tap water is okay to drink but I hate the taste. These filters eliminate any taste the tap has, it taste like a bottle of water. They are a little pricey but they are definitely well worth it. They are even recyclable in most places which is a big thing for me!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Keep it clean folks, keep it clean.  I replace my filters every 3 months, they can be pricey, but watch those sales, it is possible to find these cheaper.  I love the crystal clear water and the way it tastes.  I recommend this sister product to the Brita pitcher.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
The newest version of filters are great; they do not require a soaking like the previous versions.

The older version needs to be rinsed multiple times/soaked because of the tiny carbon pieces. I used to have issues with the old filters leaving large pieces of carbon into the water hopper.

If you buy in bulk you will save $, you can generate use coupons or cash in on rebates from stores like Bed Bath and Beyond.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
The Brita filters DO make a difference in the taste of water from my Brita filter. I enjoy the fact knowing that I do have cleaner water instead of spending money, and waste, on bottles water. My only complaint is that if you don't put the filter in just right, it won't fit, or "lock" properly, so be mindful of installation. I also have trouble to remember to replace ever 2 hours, so I've been setting alarm reminders for myself in my calendar.
Ash L.
I use my brita every single day and love it. I replace the filter every couple months or when I notice the strain in my water is very low u know my filter is ready for a change. I have to admit this filet makes such a noticeable change in how my tap water tastes! Worth every penny!
Avani C.
Plano, TX
Love the brita pitcher and replacement filters. So convenient and easy to replace on a regular intervals. It's a child's play. I involve my kids in filter replacement process. Not only they have fun watching me replace, but also learn that filtered water is the best!!
Adriana A.
I love the way my water tastes and how clean it is when I use this Britta filter! I gave it a 4 out of 5 starts because they aren't in any stores around my house, I have to drive to Best Buy and they're kind of expensive.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Great! When they come in a pack it's usually cheaper than getting them separate and If you drink water everyday you need to be changing these so might as well, they work great and fit so many models, buy anywhere
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
These obviously are the seller for the pitchers, because they are the main reason that Brita pitchers filter. I gave it 4 stars only because they're expensive!! Especially because they're a purchase you make a lot
Brittany H.
Water doesn't taste the same wherever you go. The Brita filter helps me drink water on the go. I fill up my camelback with the filtered water. I like new and improved filters because they filter water faster.
Natalie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these worth the buy?? How long does one filter last?
Susanna R.
Should I really change my filter every month?
Kim B.
I love these filters, they are super easy to use, economical and just what a busy mom needs in her life. My water has changed forever #Influenster #voxbox #brita