BY BRITA

Fits all Brita® Filters and Dispensers. Certified to reduce Chlorine , Sediment, 98% Lead and more. Fresher Filter = Fresher Water For optimum performance, change your filter every two months or 40 gallons.* * Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented.  Replace filter every 40 gallons .  See User s Guide for details. The Amazing Brita® Filter The Brita® Filter s activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your water so you get healthier, great-tasting drinking water. Brita® is a Great Value Brita® filters your own tap water giving you healthier, great-tasting drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water. Certifications - The Brita® Water Filtration Pitcher is NSF and Water Quality Association certified to reduce the following harmful contaminants that may be in& see more...

Brita Replacement Filter
  • "Brita makes amazing filters and they last 3 months so as opposed to buying bottled water this is a good deal." in 2 reviews
  • "It has saved me lots of money by not buying bottled water." in 1 review
Karthikeyan C.
NEWARK, DE
Their filter quality is amazing. i am one of those who doesnt buy bottled water and rely on USA tap water for drinking purposes and Brita really saves us. I just have few doubts about its filtrationn on chlorine, but filtered water really tastes like a bottled one and i dont see a difference.
Mary C.
Brita by no means is cheap but it’s all worth it. I only use Brita filtration for making tea, coffee, and lemonade. I have not been disappointed by it at all. I get my replacements at Home Depot. Highly recommend this
Viviane M.
I love this filter. This filter is the only filter I use. It's so small and easy to pack to trips or when the electricity is off and all you have is faucet water
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
I use these at our farm because the county water leaves a lot to be desired. The water is hard and full of chlorine. The Brita filter makes the water safer to drink and it tastes better.
Kate  H.
Brita filters are my life. I have one at work and at home. Its the only way I drink water. You should definitely get one. It has saved me lots of money by not buying bottled water.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
These are great to use with your Brita filter! They are awesome, and they make your water a lot more "clean" tasting! It is also very cheap, so it's definitely worth the purchase!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
My Britta is amazing! I love that it is as easy as removing the old filter, soaking the new in water and then replacing. Could not be easier to have healthy and fresh water!
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This are a must if you drink filtered water. Brita makes amazing filters and they last 3 months so as opposed to buying bottled water this is a good deal.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
We have very hard water at home, and even with a water softener you can taste it. Using our Britta helps so much!! These filters are a life saver!!!
RAW Fashion M.
I do not like this product..the filter pieces end up in my water...Brita is not exactly the higher end brand for water filtration
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are these easy to assemble and replace?