Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesBrita
Premium Filtering Water Bottle - Stainless Steel

Brita Premium Filtering Water Bottle - Stainless Steel

Our 20 Ounce Premium Filtering Water Bottle filters as you drink to deliver hassle-free hydration anywhere. Its unique stainless steel design features double wall insulation to keep water cold for up to 24 hours. All our premium bottles are cup holder friendly and come with a replaceable filter that reduces chlorine taste and odor. Best of all, Brita® filtering bottles provide great-tasting water without the waste, so you can replace up to 1,800 single-use bottles each year.

Thinking about getting this for my dorm. Is it worth it?
Brita® Water Bottles How long is the filter good for?
Cada cuánto tiempo se cambia el filtro?
Start your review of Brita Premium Filtering Water Bottle - Stainless Steel!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,304 reviews
I absolutely love this it’s a great size End it keeps all your drinks cold it’s a little bit more expensive because it’s stainless steel but it’s very well worth it I would definitely recommend this product
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
I always have my water bottle with me, it keeps my water cold, brita water bottle met all my expectations, no improvements needed, it affordable and I recommend this to everyone, very easy to use! It makes me feel healthy and happy! Brita Premium Filtering Water Bottle - Stainless Steel #WELLNESSGURU
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
I absolutely love this product it’s pricey but worth the money!! It’s my new favorite cup that I carry every where!! I recommend this to everyone
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
De verdad el mejor para mantener Mgr hidratado con lo que sea me encanta su forma y el precio
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
I was so glad to receive this bottle as a gift. I drink lots of water during the day, and I live that this one has a filter inside so I can use tap water. I like the size and the colors offered. The price is a little bit high.
Alexa A.
Brita Premium Filtering Water Bottle - Stainless Steel uploaded by Alexa A.
I’m very sensitive to the taste of water and this has an amazing taste!! I use this everyday, I literally won’t drink from anything else. The instructions are very clear and it’s easy to use. I chose this size so it’s more portable. It also keeps my water cool after running during the Summer! I 100% recommend this water bottle! In general I really move this brand too, I also use their water pitcher in the house and love that too!
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
This water bottle is great for keeping water cold but it is has definitely so much gunk in the water bottle spout that it has become very unsanitary for me to drink out of. I washed it weekly also but still developed bacteria.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
I work with a lot of equipment and outdoors. I have tried other brands of water bottles and I have found them broken or they start leaking. This brand is strong and very durable. I have several different bottles and they are well worth the money.
Elyana J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Got this bottle for a trip I was going on and I am so glad I did. It doesn’t leak which is something I usually have an issue with any kind of bottles. It stays cold, the filter is great. I love the stainless steel look. And it hooks onto my backpack no problem. This is a must have for traveling.
Serenity D.
Bremerton, WA
Love this water bottle, it keeps my drinks super cold. It's sleek and comfortable in the hand. Not to bulky so it fits in my cup holder which is awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vinnie G.
Jacksonville
il y a 6 mois
Brita® Water Bottles How long is the filter good for?
Jillian D. il y a 5 mois