BY BRITA #4 in Water Filters

The Advanced Technologies Transform Ordinary Tap Water Into Healthier, Great-Tasting Drinking Water. This Filter Reduces Harmful Contaminants. 5 Cup Capacity* Slim Model, Compact No Bottles To Throw Away Certified Water Filtration System Activated Carbon And Ion Exchange Resin Work Together To Filter Your Water Healthier Great-Tasting Drinking Water At A Fraction Of Those Cost Of Bottled Water Keeps A Healthy Level Of Fluoride, A Water Additive That Promotes Strong Teeth (Applies To Fluoridated Municipal Tap Water) Reduces Chlorine (Taste And Odor), Mercury, Copper, And More Additional Uses Great-Tasting Hot And Cold Beverages Better Ice Cubes High-Quality Water For Ladies During Pregnancy High-Quality Infant Formula For Babies *1 Cup=8 Oz. Of Filtered Water Made In China see more...

• I know the guidelines for the filters are to replace them every 2...2 Answers
  • Does this water pitcher only come in white? I want to replace min...3 Answers
  • Does the water from this pitcher taste as good as bottled water o...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have hard water in my apartment and this is the perfect solution to having refreshing water now at home rather buying bottled water all the time." in 5 reviews
Naomi O.
Bronx, NY
I have the  Brita Pitcher Water Filtration System5 cups in my home  (2 years) and its super easy and convenient to use :) I love how quickly it filters the water and that I only have to switch the filter EVERY 3 MONTHS. It is a must have for the people who's most preferred drink/beverage is great tasting water. I definitely recommend to everyone.
Marley S.
I bought this after moving from my dorm to my new house while i am attending school. It is practical easy to use, clean and change the filter. It save me time and money from going to the water store to buy jugs and refill them. The water taste clean and refreshing.
Jordan M.
I prefer other versions of Brita's filtration systems, but this one works just fine. It does a good job at filtering water, however I find it a bit clumsier to use than other designs from Brita. This one is at least cheaper at Walmart and it lasts a long time.
Valerie C.
I love this water filter. The shape and design allows it to perfectly fit into my refrigerator without much hassle at all. The filtered water tastes great. The price is fair. The only downside is that I feel I need to refill the pitcher very often.
Emily R.
Erie, PA
At first I honestly couldn't figure out how to put the filter into this pitcher, after I got it in I love how easy it is to use. just fill it up and it filters the water. Makes the water taste so much better!
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. When I moved to NYC, I just could not get used to the taste of tap water! Despite knowing how clean it was, it just tasted too... sink-y to me? I got a brita filter and never looked back! Now I can always have cold, refreshing water any time without worrying about the metallic taste.
Emily W.
Concord
It is possible that I got a faulty pitcher, however I really do not like this product. When the water is low, the top would fall off and cause water to spill EVERYWHERE! Maybe defective, or just poor quality. Every time I used 1 cup of water, I would have to fill it back up. Leaky and problematic. I would not recommend.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I keep this filled and ready to go....I have a Keurig and use this constantly, also use to re-fill my cats water bowl, tap makes her sick.  It tastes great, works great, affordable and keeps thousands of plastic bottles out of the landfills.  I would recommend.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am the type of person who has always drank filtered water when I lived with my parents. So when I moved into my apartment with 3 other girls I thought that this was a great investment. As I turned my roommates into filtered girls the water tasted fresher and always put me at ease when drinking it. The only negative thing that I could say about this is in a world of hydro flasks bigger than 24 ounces. This pitcher cannot hold up and only really fills 1 water bottle up and make 4 tall glasses of water. My only complaint would be to make it bigger but not to make it where it is taking up your whole fridge (as I live with 3 other girls)
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
I've been using various Brita filters for the past 15 years; brita is my go to. Brita takes the chlorine taste out of my village water supply.

The pitcher is easy to clean. I purchased my most recent pitcher at Target using the cartwheel app and received a percentage off.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
What colour do you have? mine is white
Kay A.
Medina, TN
Does the water from this pitcher taste as good as bottled water or does it taste more like filtered water from the fridge?
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Does this water pitcher only come in white? I want to replace mine, but I've only seen white ones.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
I know the guidelines for the filters are to replace them every 2 months. I just recently got mine and was wondering if anyone ever has their filters last longer than 2 months?