BY BRITA #4 in Water Filters

The Advanced Technologies Transform Ordinary Tap Water Into Healthier, Great-Tasting Drinking Water. This Filter Reduces Harmful Contaminants. 5 Cup Capacity* Slim Model, Compact No Bottles To Throw Away Certified Water Filtration System Activated Carbon And Ion Exchange Resin Work Together To Filter Your Water Healthier Great-Tasting Drinking Water At A Fraction Of Those Cost Of Bottled Water Keeps A Healthy Level Of Fluoride, A Water Additive That Promotes Strong Teeth (Applies To Fluoridated Municipal Tap Water) Reduces Chlorine (Taste And Odor), Mercury, Copper, And More Additional Uses Great-Tasting Hot And Cold Beverages Better Ice Cubes High-Quality Water For Ladies During Pregnancy High-Quality Infant Formula For Babies *1 Cup=8 Oz. Of Filtered Water Made In China see more...

• I know the guidelines for the filters are to replace them every 2...1 Answers
  • Does this water pitcher only come in white? I want to replace min...3 Answers
  • Does the water from this pitcher taste as good as bottled water o...5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "I have hard water in my apartment and this is the perfect solution to having refreshing water now at home rather buying bottled water all the time." in 5 reviews
Naomi O.
Bronx, NY
I have the  Brita Pitcher Water Filtration System5 cups in my home  (2 years) and its super easy and convenient to use :) I love how quickly it filters the water and that I only have to switch the filter EVERY 3 MONTHS. It is a must have for the people who's most preferred drink/beverage is great tasting water. I definitely recommend to everyone.
Emily W.
Concord
It is possible that I got a faulty pitcher, however I really do not like this product. When the water is low, the top would fall off and cause water to spill EVERYWHERE! Maybe defective, or just poor quality. Every time I used 1 cup of water, I would have to fill it back up. Leaky and problematic. I would not recommend.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I have four of these! I’m obsessed with them. I love how refreshing the water is after using these! They’re very effective. I recommend these to anyone who’s drinking water from the faucet. I’ve bought these as gifts before. 😍
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I keep this filled and ready to go....I have a Keurig and use this constantly, also use to re-fill my cats water bowl, tap makes her sick.  It tastes great, works great, affordable and keeps thousands of plastic bottles out of the landfills.  I would recommend.
Claire W.
Starkville, MS
First off, I am a loyal Brita user. It all started (for me) with the water bottle. Recently, I purchased this pitcher for my new apartment. The water here typically has a weird taste to it, so I wanted something to help purify it. This pitcher works wonders! The water tastes cleaner and looks clearer! And it is so easy to use. Since I am the only one in the apartment, I typically only fill it up twice a week. I do recommend keeping it in the fridge to keep the water chilled for a cleaner feel, but overall, I love this product!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Love my Brita! I don't have a fridge with a water dispenser and this was the next best option. For someone who drinks water and only water, this little Brita sure holds a lot too. Its easy to fill up and the water tastes awesome too! My only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the plastic lid I have is slightly broken and won't sit on the top of my Brita like it normally should. Perhaps in the future make the lids more durable? Wish my boyfriend filled it up religiously when he finishes it off....
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am the type of person who has always drank filtered water when I lived with my parents. So when I moved into my apartment with 3 other girls I thought that this was a great investment. As I turned my roommates into filtered girls the water tasted fresher and always put me at ease when drinking it. The only negative thing that I could say about this is in a world of hydro flasks bigger than 24 ounces. This pitcher cannot hold up and only really fills 1 water bottle up and make 4 tall glasses of water. My only complaint would be to make it bigger but not to make it where it is taking up your whole fridge (as I live with 3 other girls)
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I've had a Brita pitcher for about 4 years now, and it has never failed me! It has also saved me so much money because now I don't have to buy huge jugs of water at the grocery store.

Plus, it's good for the environment since it doesn't involve buying lots of water bottles and cluttering your recycling bin!
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
I've been using various Brita filters for the past 15 years; brita is my go to. Brita takes the chlorine taste out of my village water supply.

The pitcher is easy to clean. I purchased my most recent pitcher at Target using the cartwheel app and received a percentage off.
Melissa N.
Jackson Hts, NY
What would I do without this filter?! I love my brita, it quickly filters my tap water leaving clean and crisp water. We usually use the water to make juice or coffee or simply bottle it. Its super easy and if it's running low, I just simply refill and in no time I have clean water again.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
What colour do you have? mine is white
Kay A.
Medina, TN
Does the water from this pitcher taste as good as bottled water or does it taste more like filtered water from the fridge?
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Does this water pitcher only come in white? I want to replace mine, but I've only seen white ones.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
I know the guidelines for the filters are to replace them every 2 months. I just recently got mine and was wondering if anyone ever has their filters last longer than 2 months?