BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE

Find water purification equipment at Target.com! Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water with a brita space saver pitcher in blue. This water pitcher comes with a removable brita filter that reduces chlorine, mercury, copper and more from your drinking water. The brita pitcher uses an electronic filter indicator to let you know when it's time to replace the filter. It has a soft-grip handle and an easy-fill lid you can fill right from the tap. It's slim shape fits easily in your fridge. Make a healthy choice for your family and the environment by using this water pitcher filter.

Does this require a filter to be changed often?
BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE Is this worth the money? I’ve been buying distilled and spring water to fill up my coffee maker and cat’s water fountain to prevent hard water build up. Wondering if it would be worth just buying a Brita?
How often do I need to replace the filter?
Start your review of BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE!
How would you rate this product?
Felicia  F.
Evansville, IN
BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Felicia  F.
BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Felicia  F.
The difference in taste using the Brita water pitcher is outstanding! I’ve spent endless money buying bottle water for years. Thanks to Influenster that won’t be happening anymore. Thanks Influenster
Courtney G.
1,072 reviews
BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this Brita water pitcher! So easy to use and very convenient. Helps the environment and saves on plastic water bottles ! This pitcher holds 6 cups of water at a time. Filters out the chlorine and nasty stuff ! Taste is very smooth. Can tell it's filtered. We have city water and you can taste the chlorine in it. So this pitcher has been a saver where drinking water is concerned ! The handle is soft and easy to grip. The top comes off so you can fill it ,let it filter out and do it again to fill the pitcher below. Once it's too low , repeat the process. Once you need a filter , the top will light up to let you know.
Jennifer  M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I like the Brita water pitcher, I have been using it for years. I have to replace the pitcher after a couple years or so depending on use. I replace the filters regularly. I like the taste of the water in the pitcher. I recommend the Brita pitcher.
Tammy K.
Troy, MO
Personally I think this is overpriced, cartridges are overpriced and have to change them too often. The pitcher is not large enough to last an entire day. Especially if you drink a lot of water each day like I do.
Monique H.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
Pofe love love Britain. Its easy use and I can really taste the difference in the quality if what. Con price and length of effectiveness can improve.
Tracey C.
Camden
I assume this is doing what it claims but, I have no way to prove it. The water does taste better than the tap water here. I like having cold water all day so, that’s a plus.
Taylor  B.
Petersburg, VA
i first tried this when staying at my brothers apartment in the city and his water tasted amazing. i love the brita and it’s convenience the only con is it takes a little bit to filter through once you need to refill, so my advice would be to keep it filled up as you drink!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I think our tap water tastes ok but it never hurts to filter. Also it’s good to put filtered water only in your keurig. Very handy to fill and have cold filtered water on hand.
JESSICA D.
Super delicious refreshing water. Saves so much money and keeps you from buying bottles of water that pollute the earth. You just refill it and set it in the fridge and change the filter when it's time so easy. Definitely recommend. Affordable
Donna S.
Portage, IN
Stays filled in the refrigerator, it’s the only thing my boys will drink thankfully they don’t like a lot of pop or sugary drinks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Skylar N.
Kitchener
il y a 10 mois
Rosemary A. il y a 8 mois
Yes they are worth it. I use mine everyday