BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Claudia H.BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Yameli C.BRITA PITCHER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM BLUE uploaded by Yameli C.

BY BRITA #16 in Water Filters

Find water purification equipment at Target.com! Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water with a brita space saver pitcher in blue. This water pitcher comes with a removable brita filter that reduces chlorine, mercury, copper and more from your drinking water. The brita pitcher uses an electronic filter indicator to let you know when it's time to replace the filter. It has a soft-grip handle and an easy-fill lid you can fill right from the tap. It's slim shape fits easily in your fridge. Make a healthy choice for your family and the environment by using this water pitcher filter. see more...

Ki R.
Ki R.
We have hard water, and this pitcher has worked great! We looked at a really expensive softening system, but this has worked so well I don't think we will need that it in the future! The water tastes so much better now.
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
This pitcher is perfect! It's easy to use and replace the filters. I drink a ton of water so this is exactly what I needed because I also like really cold water and not straight from the tap warm water.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this water filter pitcher. The filter lasts awhile so you aren't replacing a lot. There is also a "green, yellow, red" light on top to show when to change it.
Teandra J. R.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
I think this is the water filter I have and even though I love Brita normally, this one left me feeling underwhelmed.
The top constantly falls off, the filter easily slips out. I end up using my personal Brita one cup filter even though it only gives me the one cup.
The mode that is supposed to tell you when to replace the new filter flashes sometimes but then doesn't.
I thought it was a defective one that I purchased but when I get took the first one back, the replacement one had the same issue. It gives me water but the whole process seems very extensive. Not my favorite of the Brita family.
Three stars rounded up.
Bradi S.
Bradi S.
Love the Brita filtration system! Only issue of have is my husband forgets to refill the dang thing 😂 We will always have one in our fridge.
Yameli C.
Yameli C.
Very good water flither i love it really cleans out all the sink taste and taste like clean water great easy way to always have clean water in the fridge.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Love this pitcher! It is great for keeping in the fridge or just out on your counter. And replacing the filter is so easy! The pitcher actually tells you when it is time to replace the filter! It is also a nice size that you don't have to fill it up every time you use it
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Salinas, CA
I love this Brita pitcher with water filters. Makes the water taste great. Easy to use. Has button on top that lights up when filter needs to be changed. Definitely recommend!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Sunnyside, NY
Love my Brita! Since college, I've always had one, and boy do they last well! I'm only on my second pitcher in like 8 years. They make great tasting water that never starts to taste like the fridge.