Drink in style with this sleek violet-colored brita water-filtration pitcher. It fits most refrigerator doors and includes an electronic change-filter indicator. This dishwasher-safe pitcher comes with one brita water filter.

Viene el filtro incluido? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Is there more colors available ? I would like to buy one in a bluish tone
How long is each filters life span? And how often are most people having to repurchase the filters?
Start your review of Brita Pitcher - Violet!
S C.
Brita Pitcher - Violet uploaded by S C.
I honestly do not think I could live without my Brita water filter pitcher. I use a stainless steel water bottle and fill it up multiple times a day with ice cold water filtered through my brita pitcher. I recommend everyone gets a water filter and ditch single use plastic water bottles! Follow for follow!!!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Brita Pitcher - Violet uploaded by Mindy R.
We love this pitcher for our water. City water here is awful so it's a no Brainerd that you don't want to offer it as a drink without purifying it. We refill this so often and the kids use it more than anyone in the house. So yes definitely a great product to have. I had been sent a link by my best friend. She uses it as well and thought I would be intrigued. She was right! ☆☆☆☆☆#Influenster Brita Pitcher - Violet
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
It’s ok the pitcher itself. Manages to produce nice clean tasting water but I have noticed the filters do not last as long since they began to sell “extended time filters” 🙄
Melissa H.
Irving, TX
My husband and I used to go through water bottles like crazy and needed a cheaper option that we wouldn't have to run to the store every few days. We wound up buying this Brita pitcher and have fallen in love with it! The water filter makes the water taste perfect, no funky taste at all. We do change the filter every 2 months as per the instructions and typically buy the 3 pack of filters whenever we're down to the last one. The pitcher stores enough water for both of us and is easy to refill. The pitcher and filters themselves are relatively inexpensive and well worth the purchase if you're looking for an alternative for water bottles.
Gloria F.
Manitowoc, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Sinceramente no la he usado la he visto en la casa de amigos familiares pero yo no la tengo se ve de buena calidad Brita Pitcher - Violet las vi en Walmart
Andria L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this pitcher as I was trying to stop buying so much bottled water. It did it's job so I'll give it that however it cost just as much to buy the new filter piece as it did to purchase the pitcher, therefore I advise friends and family to look for other options first.
Aimee P.
Fresno
I always drank tap water. Never an issue. My husband refuses and we bought this. I’ll tell you it tastes actually quite delicious. But I won’t tell him that! LOL 😂
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this pitcher, especially in the purple. Brita has always made top quality filter products so it’s always been my go to.
Dorothy  C.
Seaford, DE
Another couple of moves and some things lost later I decided to save some room in my fridge and go with this Brita Pitcher! It’s great, cute, & doesn’t take up a lot of room!
Emma G.
Raleigh, NC
10/10 for any college students. It kept me WANTING to drink water it was so fresh and clean, even coming out of a dorm room sink!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...