BY BRITA #6 in Water Filters

Drink in style with this sleek violet-colored brita water-filtration pitcher. It fits most refrigerator doors and includes an electronic change-filter indicator. This dishwasher-safe pitcher comes with one brita water filter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zachary K.
Hendersonville
I absolutely love this product it has given me a peice of mind in knowing that i am not drinking nasty water from rusty underground pipes. Not only does it make the water tast great!!!!!!! But it also has health benefits i have done lots of reaearch on filtered vs unfiltered water and honestly i cant even begin to name all of the health benefits and how much better filtered water is for you and i got all of that in this one pitcher plus it has a LED indicator on the top showing you when you need to change your filter

Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
This Brita has been in my fridge for the past year, and is shared between my two other roommates and I. It makes a huge difference being able to drink fresh and chilled water. My only complaint is that the fill up tank part is a little too small, and takes a while to drip into the main tank. For the amount of water three people drink, we fill this up at least four or five times a day, so I'd suggest going up a size if you're sharing! But I will say, it delivers on it's promises!
Kat S.
Middlebury , VT
I really enjoy this water pitcher! It fits in my fridge so I can cool the water.  I appreciate that I can see the dirt/grit left over in the water filter from the tap water that I filled the pitcher up with.  The only issue I have, is that you cannot pour the water once you fill the pitcher, otherwise the top falls off and all the water rushes out.  That has made quite a few messes in my house, as the top is opaque and others don't know the last time the pitcher was refilled
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Love Brita, had this one but the front corner piece fell off. It doesn't filter fast but I will wait for clean water. The size is more than enough for a family of four. Filters last a pretty long time and the pitcher has indicators which let's you know when its time to replace.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I used this Brita Pitcher throughout college, and am so glad I had it. I love having fresh water readily available & this definitely made that possible. Filtration worked great. Affordably priced. Highly recommend this water pitcher.
Allison S.
This is a great water filter it gets the water fresher and the color is really cute. So sometimes you can find it on sale sometimes so that is really nice !!!! It doesn't filter as fast as I wish it would. But it does a good job
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
I loved my Brita pitcher that I used in my old apartment. It made the water taste clean and fresh. The reason for 4 of 5 stars is that sometimes I was impatient and didn't want to wait for new water to filter through so I could drink it, so a faster alternative would be ideal.
Kristen O.
Completely disappointed in this pitcher. All I drink is water and I wanted something that would save me money. I broke down and spent the 30$ for this. Complete waste of money. It takes about 15-20 minutes to completely fill because the water filters very slowly. Which isn't even my biggest gripe. I could deal with that to have perfectly filtered water. What truly bothers me is that the lid does not properly fit on top. Every time I pour water it not only comes out of the spout, but also POURS out of the lid. I've tried everything to get the lid to stay on but it simply does not fit and just makes a huge mess. I'm not sure if maybe I got a faulty one, but based on my experience I would never repurchase and would never recommend to anyone. Don't waste your money. I also own the brita squeeze water bottle and love it so I can't say I hate the brand but this product was a huge let down.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
So for me this product is a toss up.  I do like the fact that it can quickly filter water however I'm sadly disappointed in the fact that it doesn't fit any of the levels of my refrigerator. Also from time to time I will see little black particles from the filter and that freaks me out.
Angie N.
I love my brita pitcher. I live in a small town, where I rent. The house currently does not have soft water and our town water tastes awful. The pitcher makes our water taste so much better. It's not too big so it easily fits into our fridge. I will continue to use my pitcher
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
Good value for your money?
Monica L.
I see it is advertised everywhere how do they work
Amy Lyn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I would really like to stop buying water but the only thing stopping me from buying a Brita is the filters are a little pricey for me how long does a filter typically last?
Holley T.
Is it dishwasher safe? How frequently should it be washed?
Angel H.
How long is each filters life span? And how often are most people having to repurchase the filters?