Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter

Now the classically styled Monterey Pitcher comes with a Brita Longlast® Filter to deliver up to 120 gallons of great-tasting water. Every Brita Longlast® Filter lasts 3x longer than PUR and 6x longer than Zerowater,* the equivalent of 900 disposable water bottles. So you can save money, and keep plastic waste out of landfills. *Compared to PUR Lead Reduction 40 gallon filter life and Zerowater 20 gallon filter life.

HooW is this filtration system Aaron removing fluoride and chlorine?
It looks really good, it is easy to install, did not like the quality, for me the water tasted the same with the filter, than without.
Start your review of Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter!
Savannah B.
Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter uploaded by Savannah B.
So long water bottles! After spending way too much money this summer, I finally broke down and got a Brita. I'm personally not one to be particular about my water, but I'm mad at myself for holding out on a Brita pitcher for so long. I never thought water had a taste until I had filtered water, now I'll never go back!
Carrie O.
My sister has this Brita pitcher and she loves it. Uses it to filter her water for coffee. Coffee tastes pretty good to me so it's a thumbs up.
Kristina  V.
Alton, IL
I enjoyed the taste of the water and the filter was lead free which was a bonus for me
Christina P.
Patterson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my preferred Brita pitcher style. The container will fit into most fridge doors for easy storage to keep the water cold. It is a good height that if you need to put into the body of the fridge it will fit on most shelves. The filters are easy to replace. And most importantly this is very easy to clean. You can remove all the parts and really get into the grooves and give it a good clean. The only issue I have is that there is a tiny hole at the top of the handle where the lid connected. Be very careful not to overfill this pitcher because once water gets trapped in there, it will start to mold. I am not able to get into that crack to really clean it.
Emily T.
Dunn, NC
I bought this in college and my roommates and I really enjoyed it. It drains a little slow but it’s not too bad. You didn’t have to change the filter that often which I really liked so we didn’t have to stay on top of it too much. I’d recommend.
Destiny  P.
Willingboro, NJ
Love the britas with the long lasting filter! Lasts for MONTHS and filters my water Perfectly! My water tastes crisp and ready to drink. I highly recommend this for people who cannot trust their tap water! For the price, it lasts a while and Is so easy to switch out :) highly recommend!
Chantel B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter uploaded by Chantel B.
So far I am really loving this Brita longlast filter compared to previous water filters I’ve tried. Let’s be honest, replacing the filter is the worst part about these things, and normally I can’t even remember when I put the filter in anyway. Love that this one lasts longer than others, and it helps remind me when it’s time to change it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Yarie R.
Clermont, FL
Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter uploaded by Yarie R.
Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter uploaded by Yarie R.
Purchased this pitcher to replace my prior one. There was nothing wrong with it besides wear and tear and the front corner piece breaking off. This one the same thing occurred. Did not have it for more than a week and it's gone...👎 Brita should just make it one piece or extend it to make it big enough to find. Besides that design is nice, filters work wonderfully and water tastes great. Just that little piece getting lost takes the look away and makes the pitcher look old.
Bailey C.
Portland, OR
Brita Monterey with Longlast Filter uploaded by Bailey C.
this pitcher holds a lot of water, it does take a little longer than expected to fill/ filter water however i still love it and i appreciate how much larger it is compared to other Brita pitchers
Jessica B.
Denver, CO
This is a great water filtering system and the filter lasts a long time in between needing to change it. The water tastes great!