Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters

Our new Longlast+ Filters remove even more contaminants than our Standard Filters, including 99% of lead, for great-tasting water.* BPA-free.

• Fits all Brita® pitchers and dispensers (except Stream)
  • Improved flow for faster filtration^
  • Lasts six months; 3x longer than our Standard Filters†
  • Brita LongLast+ Reduces more contaminates than Zerowater and PUR#
  • No pre-soak required and no black specks in water
  • 100% recyclable through TerraCycle® program‡

Do you feel like this filter really lasts 6 months? We use our Britain’s daily and can definitely taste when it needs to be changed out, is this really any better for the price ?
Start your review of Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters!
Ivette  F.
Dawsonville, GA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Ivette  F.
My experience with this product was the best! The water taste amazing and my family loves it. Also it is super affordable.
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Brianna S.
I have been using brita filters for a very very long time and you can definitely tell the difference between the regular and the plus! I love it so much and it lasts so long!!
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Tiffanie T.
I was so excited to receive this new filter after hearing that it lasts 6 months instead of the usual 2-3 months! The Brita requires less filter replacements and still is just as effective in filtering harmful products from your drinking water. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley  W.
New Orleans, LA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Ashley  W.
Britain Longlast is a smaller pitcher, but it was easy to put the filter in and use. I like that it's supposed to last 6 months. The water tasted good. the only negative was the water filter was a little slow.
Krista S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Krista S.
I've used Brita filters for years but something about this new longlast filter is different. My boyfriend said the same thing--it just tastes fresher! And the new pitcher filters the water so much faster. No more sitting there waiting for your water to filter through. Nothing like coming in from a hot day and pouring a cold glass of refreshing water from your Brita filter. And this filter lasts 6 months!! Highly recommend! I was so excited when I received my voxbox for this one. Unfortunately my cellphone stopped working and I was out of a phone for the last week and couldn't complete my campaign in time since it was on the app and I was without a phone but I loved this new product so much, I had to make a review.
Aly A.
Radford, VA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Aly A.
So I’ve been using Brita filters for years now and this Long Last filter has been great! My main issue with the other filters is that when I run out I hate waiting for it to fill up again and I am guilty of not changing the filter as often as I should. With this new filter I don’t have to wait as long for the water to finish being filtered and now I only have to worry about changing it twice a year!! On top of that I feel guilty-free while using Brita because it helps me avoid using plastic water bottles and in this environment we need that.
Ariel S.
Birmingham, AL
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Ariel S.
I had already been using a brita filter before I got this for about five years so I'm glad to have now doubled up. The installation is easy, the water is crisp, and I have never had the problem of clearing out half full water bottles from under my bed at 3 am. I'm also glad that now the filters last longer. 10/10. Make the switch!
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Monique P.
I'm really liking this pitcher and filter. I was in need of a new one and am very happy with this one. The directions and setup for first use were clear and easy to do. The pitcher fills up easily and fairly quickly. I like how the pitcher spout pours as well; the opening is big enough to allow the water to come out quickly, but isn't too big. The filter seems to work well too; the water in my area isn't the best and can sometimes have a strange taste and/or odor, but the water tastes great when using the pitcher and filter together. Overall I'm very pleased with this.
Shea K.
Oakland, CA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Shea K.
I am a water snob and I feel like I can’t live without my Brita pitcher and filter. I can definitely taste a difference when I use it. Admittedly though I often forget about changing the filter, so I love that the new filters last longer! I will definitely continue to purchase these and would definitely recommend if you use a water purifier.
Julia  P.
Quakertown, PA
Brita Longlast+ Replacement Filters uploaded by Julia  P.
I use my Brita filters all the time, often refilling two or three times a day. This new long lasting filter is going to be so great for me and my thirsty household. It filters really quickly, which is a huge improvement from the original filters I have. The taste and clarity of the water is great, and so I know I can trust the water is clean. Definitely going to be switching all my Britas to this filter when it’s time for a change.