Add a Photo

By BRITA
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast replacement water filters. This filter is made with pleated technology for 3X longer life compared to 40 gallon filters. Longlast replacement filters contain adsorbents in the filter media to reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities (substances reduced may not be in all users' water) that can adversely affect your health over time. Longlast filters contain activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor to deliver great-tasting water. These filters maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. Longlast filters have a pull top cap, which makes insertion and removal easy. One Longlast filter replaces 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles. Change these filters every 120 gallons (about every 6 months for the average family) for best performance. 1 count Brita Longlast replacement water filter Made with pleated filter technology for three times longer filter life Filter media contains adsorbents to reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities that may adversely affect your health over time Reduces Lead, cadmium, chlorine taste and odor to deliver healthier, great-tasting water Pull top cap makes filter quick and easy to change Longlast is certified in the following Brita pitchers: Amalfi, Capri, Grand (Colors Series), Marina, Mini Plus, Monterey, Oceana, Pacifica, Space Saver, and Wave No pre-soaking required 1 Brita water filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles Change Brita pitcher replacement filter every 120 gallons (about 6 months for the average household) for optimal performance BPA Free Directions: Change your filter with just a few simple steps. Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter. Insert filter into reservoir. Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great-tasting water. Replace the water filter every 120 gallons (about 6 months for the average household). Substances reduced may not be in all users' water. Color: White.
Photos (5)
Elana K.

The filtered water tastes great and there are no more black specks floating around like I get with the conventional filters. I give it 3 stars because it takes WAY TOO LONG for the water to filter through. Like at least 10 to 15 minutes for it to go through the filter. In the morning when I want to make tea, and/or fill up water bottles, this is not helpful. In the old filters, the water went through within a minute or 2. I wrote to Brita to ask about this and they said it is unusual to take so long, but I got this product free to test, and this is my experience with the one I received, so I have to give it an average rating.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.

Got this Brita filter for free, so excited to have been using it for the last couple of weeks. It has been working great so far. I'm currently putting it to the test against a regular filter that we usually get (also Brita, the white one not sure what its called). The water doesn't taste much different. The filter works so I'm excited to see if it really is 3x longer.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
New Albany, OH

Loving the new long last filter for my Brita ultra max water dispenser. I have only had it a few weeks so we'll see if it lasts longer than the original but we drink a lot of filtered water so I'm hoping so! My only issue was it popped out the first few times I used it but it seems to be staying put now. So far so good!
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

I was so excited to be selected to receive this filter free for testing purposes. We drink a lot of water in my household and a longer lasting filter that lasts up to 6 months is just what we needed. I put it in my filter right away!
Maria T.
Maria T.

Been using Brita for years. Super excited about this 3x longer lasting filter!
Elana K.

Regarding it being long lasting, how do we know when to change it?
Elana K.

The water takes a long time to pass through the filter, has anyone else had this problem? (i.e., it takes at least 10- 15 minutes to pass through the filter).