The Brita Longlast® Filter works 3x longer*, so you can enjoy great-tasting Brita® filtered water for up to six months ‡ between filter replacements. It even filters lead † , which can be found in some tap water.

How does it compare to the regular filter replacement? [product:new-brita-longlast-pitcher-filter]
Anyone have tips to get the filter to stay where it should? Mine keeps coming out and letting unfiltered water in with the filtered.
Anyone else finding this takes SOOOOO long for the water to pass through?
Start your review of Brita Longlast Filter!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Brita Longlast Filter uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this filter over the standard it last longer and reduces the amount of contaminants much more. It’s totally worth it over buying bottled water at least you know it’s actually purified.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Brita Longlast Filter uploaded by Courtney S.
I would totally give the new Brita filter 5 stars every time its super fast flow makes filling the water pitcher no longer a chore! I’m so thankful I got to try this free but I’m sure it’s a very reasonable price. I will definitely be buying in the future Brita Longlast Filter
Jenny A.
Springfield, OH
The fact that this filter lasts 6 months is AMAZING! Plus- I have seen no black specks since using this for a week now. Those Lil buggers can be annoying! Downside is its pretty slow with filtering the first 3 pitchers. But hey it beats soaking the filter on a separate cup!
sara S.
Branchburg, NJ
I stopped using my brita because the filters didn't last long. Being in school and living in dorms and apts that do not have filtered water make a filtering system essential.  After using thix filter i started to  use my brita again. Would recommend to a friend
Anita U.
Santa Monica, CA
I have been using Brita pitcher from years. I like that Brita Long Last filter lasts much longer than the regular filter. That way, I only need to change it every 6 months, more or less. The filter can be used with most Brita's pitchers, which fits perfectly with the Brita pitcher I have right now. I had no difficulty installing the filter. The water result is the same great-tasting, fresh, filtered water with no after taste. I recommend switching to Brita Long Last filter.
Ashley D.
I received this filter for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. Brita is a great product for many reasons - staying "green" and reducing the use of water bottles and it is also great for your wallet! I have no complaints about this filter.
lesa R.
We have been using our Brita Pitcher for quite sometime, and when I heard that there was a new filter that filtered longer and even filtered lead, I was excited to try it. My kids and I actually noticed that our water tasted a bit different as in less chemicals! I love that it lasts up to 6 months because it is a great value! While we do not have a lead issue here, it still makes me feel better knowing it is getting rid of things we don't need. I would definitely recommend it!
Jenny B.
Indianapolis , IN
I received this item for reviewing purposes, however all opinions are mine and mine alone.

I've been very impressed with this filter. I had previously used Brita filters that would leave black carbon pieces in the water and so far I haven't seen any of this. It lasts long enough that changing isn't a hassle. I highly recommend.

Adrienne E.
Denver, CO
I received this product for free to review, but the opinions are 100% my own.  I've been testing out this filter for a couple of weeks, and I love it.  I have been using a Brita water pitcher for a few years now, and really like that this product is longer lasting than the standard water filters, The water tastes great, and since this filter lasts three times as long as the standard filters, I don't have to remember to go buy replacement filters all the time.  This filter also reduces even more contaminants than the standard filters do, and this includes 99% of lead.  I like this, because it gives me more peace of mind knowing I'm not consuming things that are harmful to me.  Another cool thing about this filter and Brita, is that you can sign up on their website to receive reminders when you need to replace your filter...this is great if you are busy and aren't always the best at tracking when you last replaced it.  I would totally recommend this filter, and plan on buying it in the future when it's time for me to replace my current filter.
Aleshia L.
Leesville, LA
I received this filter free for testing and it is amazing, I was so excited to see that I was getting this voxbox since I drink almost a gallon of water a day. My normal Rita filter has to be replaced roughly once a month. I can't wait to see how long this one last! A week in and still doing great!