Brita Hydro Stream Pitcher

The 10-cup Brita Stream® Hydro features our patented Filter-As-You-Pour® technology. Now there’s no need for a traditional reservoir, so no more waiting at the sink for the water to filter . It also removes chlorine (taste and odor) and more, delivering great-tasting water without the waste. And it’s easy to set up. Run the new filter under cold water for 15 seconds and insert it into the filter cage until it clicks.

Does target sells these ?
What’s the difference between this pitcher and others like it? Worth the money?
Can you use the water to make tea and keep it in the container or do you have to remove it ? I was wondering if it would keep the taste from when it’s refilled again
Start your review of Brita Hydro Stream Pitcher!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Brita Hydro Stream Pitcher uploaded by Brooke M.
Brita Hydro Stream Pitcher uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this almost 2 years now and it is such a great product. I hate buying bottled water and don’t have water disperser on my refrigerator. I did some research and ended up buying this. So easy to fill and pour. The water tastes great as well! My filter lasts about 1.5 years and was easy to replace. The filter refills are affordable and can be purchased on Amazon for quick delivery. It comes on many colors and I love how it gives you an update on filter life at the top.
Ingrid F.
Pinole , CA
It's very easy to use , also it's very convenient because tap water isn't great and I hate buying bottled water. Also very fast to use right away , I'm really enjoying this product ! It's pretty affordable. I would recommend it to family and friends!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
This is a great picture keeping your refrigerator to keep your water filter so you have nice cold fresh clean water I would highly recommend it
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is a great invention by Brita. Prior to this, I was using the Brita 5 cup refillable filtration system. I can definitely notice that this filtration pitcher is way quicker than my previous Brita. It is very convenient and pours quickly. Highly recommend.
Natasha C.
I absolutely loved the filtration system itself, the water tastes great. The model itself does not allow for quick streaming of water which is a little bit frustrating when I am in a hurry. I think for a brita product this one is fairly affordable and I would highly recommend.
Teia J.
Frisco, TX
Brita Hydro Stream Pitcher uploaded by Teia J.
I love my britastream so happy I was chosen for this complimentary Influenster box. I was just telling my family about all the different levels of ph that bottles of water has. We realized are favorite brand water lands in the lowest level. Now I don't have to worry about that since I got my brita filter pitcher. The whole family loves it and that's normally doesn't happen so easy.
Tenise H.
I love this water filtration system. The taste is so crisp and I can honestly tell the difference between the filtered water and tap. The only con is when it gets to the bottom the flow is slow and you have to fill it up again before you empty it out.
Kasey F.
Lorton , VA
I received this awesome Brita Stream Water Filtration System free through Influenster. I love it immensely! It not only is convenient and fits in my refrigerator, but it tastes great and I don't have to worry about my kids, myself or my pets getting sick from drinking tap! I recommend this highly to any and everyone!
Qiana B.
Clovis, NM
First off, I absolutely love this pitcher. The filter on demand is refreshing with each pour. No more prefiltered water sitting slowly losing the beneficial elements of the water. Oh and I am doing this on my own and not paid to do this review. Now go buy your pitcher!
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This gives the same clean taste that a regular Brita filter gives but without having to wait for the water to filter through the Brita filter. It's quicker and easier to filter it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...