BY BRITA

1 Water Filter Can Replace 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles 34-Ounce Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle with 1 Filter 2 Filter Sits inside Water Bottle, Helping to Reduce Particulates Chlorine Taste Odor, Often Found in Tap Water 3 Durable BPA-Free Water Bottle Has Carrying Loop, Easy-Sip Straw is Top Rack Dishwasher Safe Grab your strong, versatile and large capacity Hard Sided Brita Water Filter Bottle and go. It makes ordinary tap water taste great anywhere. The water filter, which sits inside the 34-ounce bottle, filters as you drink. It helps reduce particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water. Just fill the plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. This blue colored water bottle is BPA-free. It features a convenient finger loop for carrying to the gym, the off see more...

Buy on Target*
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
Holds up well. The water comes out slowly as it needs to be filtered through the attachment, so you can't chug the water. The bottle is marked up along one side with the number of ounces in the water, this is helpful for monitoring water intake and motivating yourself to get to your required water intake each day. The longevity of the filter is 2 months/151 refills - the replacement cost of filters is fair and affordable, definitely cheaper than purchasing packages of bottled water from the grocery store.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently got this water bottle and absolutely love it. I'm very picky about my water and can't just drink it out of the tap. Having a filter in my water bottle is so nice and it works very well. Another thing I like about it is that it has measurements so you know how many ounces you drank out of it. The only downsides I've found is that it sometimes makes a noise when I drink out of it and if you tip it upside down it leaks, but those are small downsides for how well the filter works.
Megan H.
Newark, OH
I have well water, so being able to have filtered water anytime is very nice. I take a daily medicine so it's refreshing being able to have filtered water. I am not buying plastic water bottles that I can't reuse. I also like taking this to the gym as well. Plop some ice cubes in, then you have chilled water
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
If you’re like me and hate the taste of tap water, then this is the bottle for you! I have doubled my water intake with this. It’s a great bottle at an affordable price. The filter last an average person around two months. The only downfall to this bottle is that it can be a bit leaky if it’s laying on a bed or surface. Not super leaky, but still leaky.
Deshonte B.
Belle Glade, FL
I had a Bobble for the longest and one of the biggest issues was it collapsing in on itself as you drink but the hard sided Brita is a great alternative. Good size, nice handle for carrying. It is unfortunately too large for all of my car cup holders which means it flops and falls around a lot in the car. It also has a tendency to leak from the lid after that. And while I get through airport security just fine, I really can't drink it on the plane because it's pouring out on itself, there's always a wet area. Oh and I wish there were replacements for the plastic straw area where you drink from, I know I'm not the only one that bites on straws occasionally and I'd rather not buy a brand new bottle just for the straw.
Li jie O.
Atlanta
As a full time athlete and college student, water intake is very important to me. I had never tried the Brita bottle system and that was due to the fact I never knew about it until a friend referred me.

I finally had the guts to buy it and tried it and I love it! The whole filter system taste better than drinking plastic bottle's. The only cons about this product is the bottle design and for some reason the top will leak at times and that may just be this bottle version. I recommend trying the Brita filter system if you all haven't tried it. In future, I will probably get another bottle with a different design.
Regan G.
I love this water bottle! I live in a city does not have a great water rating. I hated having to fill up a traditional filter, that took forever to fill. This is easy and convenient. Makes water taste great. My only issue is the rubber mouth piece can trap moisture and grow mold if not clean properly.
Amy Y.
I have this exact water bottle and use it daily. It is my go to product EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't have a filtered system in my home and hate to waste plastic water bottles so this works out perfectly. The water tastes crisp and is so refreshing. Definitely worth the price. BUY IT. STAY HYDRATED :)
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
I have this water bottle and it goes everywhere with me. It allows me to have delicious, filtered water anywhere. The filters were inexpensive to my surprise. My only complaint is that it's a tad hard to suck the water, but that's because you're sucking it through the filter. I got used to that quickly though.
Lauren T.
Evansville , IN
The best ever! I love this water bottle. It makes drinking water so easy and accessible. The filter takes out anything unwanted and makes the water taste really good. Bottle is sturdy and a good size. I would 100% recommend!
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
How often do you change your filter?
Alli M.
Are the filters readily available?