BY BRITA #11 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all fa...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it ma...1 Answers
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this product. It makes the water taste great. My only issue is that it seems like the filters do not last too long.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Makes the water taste great. Plus makes the water better for you. Easy to have cheep batter than the filtered pitchers
Kayleigh R.
San Diego, CA
The filter was not as compact or small as we thought, the water coming out was crisp, my only dislike was the size
G E.
Easy to install as 1...2...3 great taste fresh clean water what i love most is the sprinkler when i wash dishes.
Silvie P.
Kearns , UT
I love that this helps me save money that I would waste on a 5 gallon and still get the same quality or better
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Brooklynn B.
Got this because our water in the apartment sucks and doesn't taste good. After using this it tastes so much better. Doesn't leak just don't put hot water through the filter cause then it will. Suppose to change the filter after 3 months.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?