BY BRITA #10 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
On my second model.
I purchased one many many years ago and it served me so well that when it was really worn, I bought another one.
Easy to install. Water tastes great. Filters are basically the same price as the competition.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love this thing because I've moved to often and it's easy to pack up and hook up to a new faucet. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are pricey. Otherwise it's a good purchase for drinking from the faucet!
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I live in a city and the water tastes bad. But this takes the bad taste right out. It tastes clean and fresh. We got the filter in December and didn't have to replace it until April! And we use it SO much every day. It's really worth it and replacing it is a breeze. I recommend this to anyone.
Dacy D.
Super convenient. My husband drinks a gallon of water everyday, so it's great for filling up your jug or bottle right away. It'll last us quite awhile before we have to replace it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Want great tasting filtered water right from the tap? This is the filter for you! It is easily installed to you faucet and all you have to do is turn on your tap and switch the lever to get the water you want!
Anita U.
Buffalo, NY
I love this filter, I have used it for about 4 years now. It's like second nature to me. I have saved so much money from using this filtration system it is absolutely amazing. I love it.
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
I love this so much. Makes our city water taste like country well water! If you can install a faucet head, you can install this. We've only needed to change our filter every four months or so, and it's so nice to have water readily available for cooking.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
This is a great product to filter tap water from your sink, but it seems like I'm constantly replacing mine. I do use it a lot, but at the price of it, it's expensive to keep replacing. After so long the water starts shooting out the sides of it.
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
I broke down and purchased one of these after purchasing a pitcher and having to constantly refill it for a family of 5. This was a great addition for our family. We can have water on the go instantly from the faucet, especially when we are constantly refilling our sports bottles.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
We have had a couple of these and they are ok if you can get it to screw on the tap right. It was always a pain trying to get it on there. After you get it on I think it filters great
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Dallas, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?