BY BRITA #11 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all fa...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it ma...1 Answers
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I live in a city and the water tastes bad. But this takes the bad taste right out. It tastes clean and fresh. We got the filter in December and didn't have to replace it until April! And we use it SO much every day. It's really worth it and replacing it is a breeze. I recommend this to anyone.
Dacy D.
Super convenient. My husband drinks a gallon of water everyday, so it's great for filling up your jug or bottle right away. It'll last us quite awhile before we have to replace it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
This is a great product to filter tap water from your sink, but it seems like I'm constantly replacing mine. I do use it a lot, but at the price of it, it's expensive to keep replacing. After so long the water starts shooting out the sides of it.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
I broke down and purchased one of these after purchasing a pitcher and having to constantly refill it for a family of 5. This was a great addition for our family. We can have water on the go instantly from the faucet, especially when we are constantly refilling our sports bottles.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
We have had a couple of these and they are ok if you can get it to screw on the tap right. It was always a pain trying to get it on there. After you get it on I think it filters great
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Just bought this a few weeks back loving it so far just hate that the replacement filter popped off an shot water all over scared me but quickly put it back on
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
Super convenient. Have filtered water at your fingertips. No need to pour your water into a pitcher. Even make your ice cubes using filtered water.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I was disappointed with this. I love the brita water dispenser we have and loved the brita water pitcher I had before that, but I did not love this
andrea m.
I'll never drink from my fridge again! This thing was he best investment I ever made, never have to by water bottles again, and it tastes so good!!
Daniella S.
Absolutely love this ! Way easier than having a pitcher for the water it makes cooking an drinking easier ! This is a must have !!
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?