BY BRITA #11 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all fa...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it ma...1 Answers
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love Brita! This filter is easy to use. Cons is I can never find the right filters in store lately, pros when I do they last forever! Not pricey at all; I'm a health freak and my area has terrible water so it makes me happy to prolong my life a little bit with a healthy drinking water!
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I use this in my kitchen and this is so handy so i can filter all the water. The water tastes pretty good. This is like one time investment and we get pretty long time out of it and can easily replace the filters. Definitely recommend to others who dont want to drink tap water.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
I like this filter, we just bought this to go in addition with our large pitcher and it is much more convenient than having to fill and carry the heavy full large pitcher back and forth. With us having well water I just feel like it's best for our family to use filtered water. Though I am sure the well water would not kill us, I do know it tastes better filtered.
Genevieve B.
I love my Brita filtration system. I didn't realize how many things were in my water. It tastes SO much cleaner now, and I've consumed so much more water because of this. It's a little difficult to get on, but once you do you're golden! I'd recommend getting one of these. It's good for the environment because you're not wasting plastic.
Jenna K.
I bought one of these because of my old apartment that didn't have a water filter. I ended up bringing it I my new apartment because is it so easy and convenient! I believe I got it for $30 with an extra filter, so it's clearly worth the money at such a great price!!
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We love how simple this is and how much less space it takes than a pitcher. We move a lot so it's great for us. Only complaint is how pricey replacing the filter is, it's almost like buying a new one! Other than that it's great to have.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
On my second model.
I purchased one many many years ago and it served me so well that when it was really worn, I bought another one.
Easy to install. Water tastes great. Filters are basically the same price as the competition.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I've never liked the taste of tap water but the Brita Faucet filter made it taste so good! I don't need to go out and buy bottled water almost every week anymore, the Brita Faucet filter has saved me and my family so much money!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love this thing because I've moved to often and it's easy to pack up and hook up to a new faucet. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are pricey. Otherwise it's a good purchase for drinking from the faucet!
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I live in a city and the water tastes bad. But this takes the bad taste right out. It tastes clean and fresh. We got the filter in December and didn't have to replace it until April! And we use it SO much every day. It's really worth it and replacing it is a breeze. I recommend this to anyone.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?