BY BRITA #11 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all fa...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it ma...1 Answers
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love this thing because I've moved to often and it's easy to pack up and hook up to a new faucet. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are pricey. Otherwise it's a good purchase for drinking from the faucet!
Ashlee M.
Harpursville NY
I love my sink filtration system i really have some nasty tasting water without it and I love how it takes all the nasty taste away I would recommend for anyone who fills bottles up and drinks a lot of water
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Want great tasting filtered water right from the tap? This is the filter for you! It is easily installed to you faucet and all you have to do is turn on your tap and switch the lever to get the water you want!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I had this Brita Faucet Filtration System at my last apartment. Simply flip the switch and filtered water comes pouring out. Such a simple and effective system. I'm considering getting one for my new place.
Staci C.
I love my Brita water filter!! I has litteraly been a life saver. I always hated using a million plastic water bottles but didn't like to drink straight from the faucet. So this does the trick! Very good investment for me. I would definetily recommend this!
Anita U.
Trenton, NJ
I love this filter, I have used it for about 4 years now. It's like second nature to me. I have saved so much money from using this filtration system it is absolutely amazing. I love it.
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
I love this so much. Makes our city water taste like country well water! If you can install a faucet head, you can install this. We've only needed to change our filter every four months or so, and it's so nice to have water readily available for cooking.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I really like this not only does it make the water taste great and safe to drink but it saves me from constantly having to buy gallons of water. In the end you save money ūüėÜ.
Erica R.
I was so excited to have a faucet filter and have been pleased with other Brita products. This filter was such a disappointment. It worked great for the first few days and then started to shoot water out the sides. I took it off and remounted it, but it would not stop leaking. Now about half the water comes out of the filter and the other half out of the regular faucet. In addition, the filter change light turns from green to red long before it's supposed to. I'm planning to replace this with another brand.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
I like this filter, we just bought this to go in addition with our large pitcher and it is much more convenient than having to fill and carry the heavy full large pitcher back and forth. With us having well water I just feel like it's best for our family to use filtered water. Though I am sure the well water would not kill us, I do know it tastes better filtered.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?