BY BRITA

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water while u...1 Answers
  • Does this leak at all? How long does the filter last?1 Answers
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit o...2 Answers
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I really like this not only does it make the water taste great and safe to drink but it saves me from constantly having to buy gallons of water. In the end you save money ūüėÜ.
Sarah R.
I bought this filter system last year when our water started tasting moldy. I chose it over a pitcher because I felt we would use it more often. It was easy to assemble and fit on our faucet with no issues. The moldy taste went away and things have been great ever since! The filters last around 4 months which can vary with use. My only complaint is that sometimes the knob to switch between filtered and tap water is hard to turn and the filter flow is slow from time to time.
Erica R.
I was so excited to have a faucet filter and have been pleased with other Brita products. This filter was such a disappointment. It worked great for the first few days and then started to shoot water out the sides. I took it off and remounted it, but it would not stop leaking. Now about half the water comes out of the filter and the other half out of the regular faucet. In addition, the filter change light turns from green to red long before it's supposed to. I'm planning to replace this with another brand.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love Brita! This filter is easy to use. Cons is I can never find the right filters in store lately, pros when I do they last forever! Not pricey at all; I'm a health freak and my area has terrible water so it makes me happy to prolong my life a little bit with a healthy drinking water!
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I use this in my kitchen and this is so handy so i can filter all the water. The water tastes pretty good. This is like one time investment and we get pretty long time out of it and can easily replace the filters. Definitely recommend to others who dont want to drink tap water.
Genevieve B.
I love my Brita filtration system. I didn't realize how many things were in my water. It tastes SO much cleaner now, and I've consumed so much more water because of this. It's a little difficult to get on, but once you do you're golden! I'd recommend getting one of these. It's good for the environment because you're not wasting plastic.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
I like this filter, we just bought this to go in addition with our large pitcher and it is much more convenient than having to fill and carry the heavy full large pitcher back and forth. With us having well water I just feel like it's best for our family to use filtered water. Though I am sure the well water would not kill us, I do know it tastes better filtered.
Jenna K.
I bought one of these because of my old apartment that didn't have a water filter. I ended up bringing it I my new apartment because is it so easy and convenient! I believe I got it for $30 with an extra filter, so it's clearly worth the money at such a great price!!
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We love how simple this is and how much less space it takes than a pitcher. We move a lot so it's great for us. Only complaint is how pricey replacing the filter is, it's almost like buying a new one! Other than that it's great to have.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
On my second model.
I purchased one many many years ago and it served me so well that when it was really worn, I bought another one.
Easy to install. Water tastes great. Filters are basically the same price as the competition.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
Tori S.
Does this work good with well water?
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?