BY BRITA #11 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

• Do you notice a difference in taste of your water... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all fa...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it ma...1 Answers
Sarah R.
I bought this filter system last year when our water started tasting moldy. I chose it over a pitcher because I felt we would use it more often. It was easy to assemble and fit on our faucet with no issues. The moldy taste went away and things have been great ever since! The filters last around 4 months which can vary with use. My only complaint is that sometimes the knob to switch between filtered and tap water is hard to turn and the filter flow is slow from time to time.
Cassandra P.
St Petersburg, FL
I loved this at first. It was inexpensive, convenient, and made me feel like drinking tap water was safe. While I never really noticed a difference in water taste when using this, I know it was safer than drinking tap. That being said, the filter was so hard to clean (the outside) and when replacing the filter inside, it was also difficult to clean.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love Brita! This filter is easy to use. Cons is I can never find the right filters in store lately, pros when I do they last forever! Not pricey at all; I'm a health freak and my area has terrible water so it makes me happy to prolong my life a little bit with a healthy drinking water!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This water filter is very practical, it is advisable to prepare milk for babies and for our consumption, its taste is purified and so far it has worked, I recommend it for those people who want to save on the expense of buying continuous water packages.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I use this in my kitchen and this is so handy so i can filter all the water. The water tastes pretty good. This is like one time investment and we get pretty long time out of it and can easily replace the filters. Definitely recommend to others who dont want to drink tap water.
Genevieve B.
I love my Brita filtration system. I didn't realize how many things were in my water. It tastes SO much cleaner now, and I've consumed so much more water because of this. It's a little difficult to get on, but once you do you're golden! I'd recommend getting one of these. It's good for the environment because you're not wasting plastic.
Jenna K.
I bought one of these because of my old apartment that didn't have a water filter. I ended up bringing it I my new apartment because is it so easy and convenient! I believe I got it for $30 with an extra filter, so it's clearly worth the money at such a great price!!
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We love how simple this is and how much less space it takes than a pitcher. We move a lot so it's great for us. Only complaint is how pricey replacing the filter is, it's almost like buying a new one! Other than that it's great to have.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
On my second model.
I purchased one many many years ago and it served me so well that when it was really worn, I bought another one.
Easy to install. Water tastes great. Filters are basically the same price as the competition.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I've never liked the taste of tap water but the Brita Faucet filter made it taste so good! I don't need to go out and buy bottled water almost every week anymore, the Brita Faucet filter has saved me and my family so much money!
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?