BY BRITA #10 in Water Filters

Healthier, Great-Tasting Water Keep cleaner, great-tasting water on tap for families, kitchens and cooking. Brita® On Tap filtration system attaches easily to your faucet without tools, and features an electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.  Simply turn on the tap and enjoy fully filtered, fresh-tasting water. Attaches easily to faucets Features spray and stream Electronic filter replacement indicator   Easy to install- no tools needed ; see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
We bought this at Wal-Mart. I drink a lot of water and prefer tap water over bottled water because I don't like drinking out off plastic bottles plus it helps protect our environment. We have city water and here lately I have noticed floaties in my water that should not be there so I told my boyfriend that we need to get a water filter. After looking through several filters we chose the Brita filter. It hooks up really easy and since I have been drinking filtered water I have noticed it does taste better. The filter box says it is suppose to last for 4 months but I also think that depends on how much you use it.
Amber B.
louisville
Although I live in Louisville Kentucky where the tapwater is the absolutely best in the country, I want to make sure that I am not taking in any additional chemicals that were not filtered out correctly. When drinking out of my faucet with this filtration system on, I can tell a huge difference then without it. A bit pricey but well worth it
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Brita Faucet Filtration System This system is pretty good, although sometimes you can get a leak at the point where it screws into the faucet. It does seem to work as far as filtering out the water, there's definitely a difference in the taste. I just wish that the replacement filters didn't cost as much as replacing the whole system itself.
Liz D.
Great housewarming gift for someone. The filters last a while and price is not too high.
It's an effective filtration system for a house that uses minimal water with the kitchen sink. The filter lasts longer that way.
Miranda M.
We finally got this for our sorority house and it is a hit! It is perfect for a household with a lot of people. the price is right and is a smart investment!
Cassandra P.
St Petersburg, FL
I loved this at first. It was inexpensive, convenient, and made me feel like drinking tap water was safe. While I never really noticed a difference in water taste when using this, I know it was safer than drinking tap. That being said, the filter was so hard to clean (the outside) and when replacing the filter inside, it was also difficult to clean.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This water filter is very practical, it is advisable to prepare milk for babies and for our consumption, its taste is purified and so far it has worked, I recommend it for those people who want to save on the expense of buying continuous water packages.
Ashlee M.
Harpursville, NY
I love my sink filtration system i really have some nasty tasting water without it and I love how it takes all the nasty taste away I would recommend for anyone who fills bottles up and drinks a lot of water
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I had this Brita Faucet Filtration System at my last apartment. Simply flip the switch and filtered water comes pouring out. Such a simple and effective system. I'm considering getting one for my new place.
Staci C.
I love my Brita water filter!! I has litteraly been a life saver. I always hated using a million plastic water bottles but didn't like to drink straight from the faucet. So this does the trick! Very good investment for me. I would definetily recommend this!
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
How do you like this?
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this make your water taste better when it filters it?
Terrica K.
Dallas, TX
I've been considering buying one. Do they generally fit on all facets?
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Has anyone else had the Replacement filter pop right off when in use ?
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product worth the price? Is the assembly easy? Does it matter what kind of faucet you have?