Brita Complete Faucet Filtration System

The Complete Faucet Filtration System® features the built-in flexibility of 3 different spray options, and includes an electronic indicator that tells you when it’s time to replace your filter. The two included filters each deliver 100 gallons of great-tasting water, straight from your tap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brita Complete Faucet Filtration System!
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
I love my water filter I can honestly taste a difference in my water when I use my brita it's so much better and priced fairly I'd highly recommend
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Filters water great and we’ve had ours for years. It’s easy to use and take care of. We have well water so having this filtration device is essential.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
This worked fantastic before we bought a new fridge with water and I’ve filtration always had nice clean water. I know this because Homedepot give free water testing kits one per customer. Hope this helps.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
This system is not used well if you have a small sink it gets in the way all the time. Constantly having to switch from using the filter to regular tap water. I do like the taste of the water though. It costs less than the pitcher. If you have a big sink with lots of space then this is worth it.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
We used to only drink bottled water, but in an effort to cut down on cost and wasteful neglect of the environment, we installed this.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
The Brita water filtration is so awsome, it makes me want to drink more water, it taste so much better also, no improvements needed, I recommend this to everyone, its affordable and easy to install. Brita Complete Faucet Filtration System
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
This seemed to work pretty good seeing before and after of water look and taste. The only thing is you need to clean inside
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,290 reviews
I bought this product for my house and it changed my life forever. I love how this product filters my water instantly so my family can drink nice clean water. It works amazing and fast. I highly recommend it.
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Once you get it installed with your husband or boyfriend’s help then you are already ahead of the game. You just flip the switch for the water to be filtered. It tastes so clean and crisp. The only thing I will say is that wear and tear by moving it or hitting can cause it to easily break.
Jaclyn C.
Columbus, OH
Product worked great at first but eventually calcium built up around the faucet causing it not to screw on as firmly and spray water. Filter is easy to change.

Looking for your answer?