Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersBrita
Classic Pitcher with 16-oz Nalgene Bottle

Brita Classic Pitcher with 16-oz. Nalgene Bottle

Brita classic pitcher with 16-oz. Nalgene bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brita Classic Pitcher with 16-oz. Nalgene Bottle!
Christie L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this !! The idea of drinking clean water just thrills me . Buying bottled water can tend to be Prichard it adds up over time . But with this you buy it one time at a really affordable price and that's it. The only downfall is that you have to buy filter replacements , but still a lot cheaper than bottled water
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!
Sally J.
Guin, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The Brita Classic Pitcher has been a staple in my life for a while now. I’ve always trusted the Brita brand to filter out the impurities in my water for myself and my family. I use this pitcher and other Brita products as well and always repurchase them. I recommend Brita to people who care about filtering their water at home if they don’t want to purchase all bottled water.
Mayuri P.
Used to use this and it was the perfect size for a meal. It is made of plastic though and was pretty brittle and fragile.
Jessenia M.
Holbrook, NY
I have use it for the last 4 years, the water has no after taste after being purified, it's oK to stay in the refrigerator...
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Was my starter pitcher. It does it's purpose- keep clean water in the fridge for me to drink. But it just didn't hold enough water for me. I drink a lot. It's a great price though. I gave it to a friend to use and he loves it.
Keoammara C.
Cranston, RI
I got this when I had to give my son formula. I wanted fresh water but didn't want to always buy from the store. This was easy to use and helped us during that time. Would probably not repurchase only because there are so many new ones out there that are better. However this is still a good product!
Rebecca K.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this product. Living in the desert you need to filter your water.. it's great to be able to place the tap water in the pitcher and know you'll be getting fresher healthier water to drink. So fast..so convinent.. great product and highly recommend. I personally would love to be able to upgrade my pitcher
Kristina S.
Hope Mills, NC
Pain in the tail!!!! I purchased before I had a refrigerator with front door water & ice.
Beth G.
Abingdon
The water is crisp and clean. All you have to do is fill this up and let it filter out. No more tasting chlorine, as someone who grew up with fresh spring water taste is everything.

Looking for your answer?