Brita Bottle for Kids - Green

Kids can have great-tasting filtered tap water anywhere with a brita soft squeeze water filter bottle for kids. Getting busy, active kids to drink more water is easier than ever thanks to the brita soft squeeze water filter bottle for kids. Little ones can enjoy cleaner, filtered tap water anywhere, such as at school, on the sports field, at the park or traveling in the car. The water filter, which sits inside the bottle, filters as they drink. It reduces particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water, while it retains a healthy dose of fluoride in tap water that has been fluoridated. This...

Are these bottles as hard to suck from as the normal adult bottles?
Start your review of Brita Bottle for Kids - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The tap water in my area has a very strong chlorine taste and smell that the filter completely gets rid of and these little bottles help ensure that my kids are drinking enough water.in reviews
It works well and my son enjoys drinking the water from it.in reviews
We don't normally keep the filter in the bottle; we just use it like a normal water bottle. in reviews
These are great water bottles my son loves his and it makes it way more convenient to have clean water when you are on the go in reviews
And without the filter you can freeze filtered water in it and have it nice and icy at the beach.in reviews
Amanda D.
Pekin, IL
Love the Brita bottles, we live in the country and have well water and my son does not like it so this helps him get the water he needs
Taylor J.
Goodyear, AZ
Love brita! I would recommend this water bottle to other parents with young children.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Es bonito creo que es pequeño pero así mejor por que no usa muchos espacios el color también está bien
Hannah G.
Peachtree Cor, GA
We love our Brita bottles for on the go. We used it especially in Disney where the water tastes funny to me. This totally fixed the issue and made it taste fresh instead of like chlorine.
Lizzy H.
Watertown, NY
I have this but in the bigger bottle. It works so good. It’s worth the money you pay for the filters. I highly suggest.
Danielle A.
Myersville, MD
This is a good water bottle for kids. It doesn't leak and the filtration option is great. I like that its also removable. We don't normally keep the filter in the bottle; we just use it like a normal water bottle.
Dana H.
Fernley, NV
My 2 year old loved this water bottle. He takes it with him everywhere we go!
My 2 year old loved this water bottle. He takes it with him everywhere we go!
Kayla S.
We bought 3 of these, 1 for each kid and they all talked about the taste of the water being better with these. They had no idea of the filter but knew the water tasted better immediately. Recommend!
Samantha N.
Whittier, CA
I always trust Brita brand! Love this water title and so does my little one!
I always trust Brita brand! Love this water title and so does my little one!
Serice U.
Chino, CA
Brita is sooo expensive, they can at least throw in a straw cleaner with each cup because you can only use them for so long before you have to trash them