Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System

Better-tasting water, one click installation. Our Basic Faucet Filtration System® offers the great design, durability and convenience you expect with Brita, and the two included filters each deliver 100 gallons of great-tasting water, straight from your tap.

Really want to purchase! Is it worth it and does it work?
Does this work good with well water?
Does this leak at all? How long does the filter last?
Start your review of Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System!
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product makes my water taste great. I had a few issues getting it to fit right but finally got it figured out. It also don’t have super strong pressure but it is so helpful to have good tasting water straight out of the tap. I recommend Thai if you don’t love your tap water taste and it’s confident to use straight out of the tap.
Jamie  T.
Vienna, GA
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Jamie  T.
I live on a river and get my water from a well and the water is hard, nasty, awful! But ever since I started using my Brita filter, my water is DELICIOUS! The price is good, but just like with every other water filter, the replacement filters are a little bit pricey but so worth it!
Tre K.
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Tre K.
I always like to make sure I have a way to purify my water at home. This particular water purifier is decent, but definitely not one of the better ones that I've tried, but it performs ok and it's a good price so I reccomend this product. It's a decent filter
Syedasara  K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Syedasara  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System It's a very nice and effective faucet filter 👌🏻 I've been using this type for many years now. Saves me a lot of time in comparison to the pitcher ones. Those take time and this one is instant and just as effective. We have hard water here so it does get stained but that can easily be wiped off. I like that it's Chrome finish as it matches my kitchen faucet too. Looks nice and shiny and classy too 😍
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Really do like this product. I love my water filtered . It takes away all the nasty chemicals in the regular water we have , give it a try ❤️
GiGi L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love having this right on my faucet. I trust Brita as a brand and I hate having wasteful bottle of water around always. I recycle them but it’s still pricey and unnecessary. The only reason I took a star off is because it took some elbow grease to change it. I didn’t put it in tight enough and when I turned it on it splashed me in the eye and popped off the faucet. Had to learn the hard way but it probably has to be designed that way to work properly so I get it.
El H.
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by El H.
This is currently the water purifier that I have on my kitchen faucet right now. I love being able to have filtered water so easily accessible. I use filtered water for everything I do like cooking, and making coffee, so this actually saves me a lot of money, and i don't have to keep throwing away plastic water bottles
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,463 reviews
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Kellen H.
Brita Basic Faucet Filtration System uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works great! You can buy filters that last long with it! My family and I use it all the time! Just flip the switch and fresh water comes out so fast! It can also switch back to regular water too! So you have choices so the filter could last so long!
Kayleigh R.
San Diego, CA
The filter was not as compact or small as we thought, the water coming out was crisp, my only dislike was the size
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Muy bueno la calidad es muy buena pero me limitaba el espacio del fregadero. Me duro al resto de un año
Ask a question to the Influenster community...