Brita 35548 Standard Water Pitcher uploaded by Zivile J.

BY BRITA

Today's solution to improving the taste and quality of your drinking water Simply pour tap water into the Brita pitcher and the patented filter goes to work Clear 2 quart capacity see more...

Liz P.
tuscon AZ
Love having this water pitcher ready in the fridge with nice cold water. It's the perfect size to put in the fridge and still have plenty of room to put things around it! The price is unbeatable and honestly saves money when you are constantly buying water bottles not to mention that it's way better for the environment which is a huge plus for me!
Stephanie L.
This pitcher is awesome! The water always tastes so fresh and you don't have to worry if the filter is still working or not because it notifies you. It's just a matter of filling it up and sticking it in the fridge.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
It's an amazing product - holds forever! We had it for so so many years, kinda needs an upgrade but why to throw away a good item? So if you want to get a filtered pitcher - brita products are really reliable.
Courtney A.
Use this at work and keep it in the fridge. It stays fresh and the water is very crisp and refreshing. If you don't have a filter at home or need one for at work then I would recommended getting one!
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
I am not a water fan and I'm super picky about my water. Tap water is something I just won't drink. But this Rita water pitcher gives it a more pure taste and I actually like the way it tastes!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Price is great and it doesn't take up too much space in the fridge! Water tastes totally pure and crisp! Brita made a believer out of me!