BY BRISTOLS 6 NIPPIES SKIN

Until now, style-savvy women were hard-pressed to find a sexy, modern undergarment to wear under flesh baring fashions.  Nippies are designer inspired nipple covers for beautiful and functional coverage that won t compromise your style.  Made from real lingerie fabrics in designer-inspired prints to sparkling sequins, Nippies fit like a bra...soft, stretchy, smooth and slightly supportive.  Quality fabrics, instead of paper and felt, make Nippies feel comfortable and look beautiful...with and without your clothes on.  Wear with backless, strapless, plunging, and halter styles when a bra won t work, or as a fun way to shape and cover when you don t want to wear a bra.  Waterproof Nippies also double as a bikini top for daring femmes.  For the woman who wants to wear something fun, something funky, something a little sexy. Stylish and beautiful looking cov see more...

• What is the point of These? Is it just for a sexy look?1 Answers
Kyrie Hara H.
Honolulu , HI
Purchased at: Online
I got a chance to give these babies a spin for a party over the weekend. At first, I was a little nervous...I mean, stickers? On your girls? Hmm...However, I was pleasantly surprised with how easy they were to put on and have comfortable they were. I didn't even notice them as the night went on. Hands down probably the favorite part of my outfit, even if I was the only one who knew I was wearing them.

Cool fact. These pasties can be worn in water without worrying that they'll fall off. They stay right where you put them until you're ready to take them off.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received these nippies in a subscription box for Valentine's day. They are adorable star shaped, they are not for me. I plan on giving the away to someone who can use them. I do recommend for others
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
These are so cute! What a great idea I have seen girls make their own with electrical tape that results in a rash so why not market something safe!
Monica L.
These are awesome they stick for a long time I absolutely love them and so does my husband
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
What is the point of These? Is it just for a sexy look?