BY BRISTOLS 6 NIPPIES SKIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Size B Until now, style-savvy women were hard-pressed to find a sexy, modern undergarment to wear under flesh baring fashions. Nippies are designer inspired nipple covers for beautiful and functional coverage that won t compromise your style. Made from real lingerie fabrics in designer-inspired prints to sparkling sequins, Nippies fit like a bra...soft, stretchy, smooth and slightly supportive. Quality fabrics, instead of paper and felt, make Nippies feel comfortable and look beautiful...with and without your clothes on. Wear with backless, strapless, plunging, and halter styles when a bra won t work, or as a fun way to shape and cover when you don t want to wear a bra. Waterproof Nippies also double as a bikini top for daring femmes. For the woman who wants to wear something fun, something funky, something a little sexy. Stylish and beautiful looking coverage when you see more...

Review (1)
Megan M.
Portland, OR
I have worn these when I have to go braless, but most of the time I actually use them under my unlined/unpadded bra to prevent nipping out. I much prefer unpadded bras, but depending on the shirt I wear, am always worried about showing more than I'd like to. Now I don't have to worry about it. I definitely recommend them. I have gotten quite a bit of use out of the ones that I bought (made of durable fabric, like a fabric band-aid). They don't last forever though, so I'm about to buy another set.