Bristols 6 Nippies Skin Nipple Covers

by Bristols 6 Nippies Skin

The ultimate reusable nipple cover The Ultimate nipple cover with New exclusive ultra-thin Invisifeel™ matte silicone for the smoothest coverage possible. Introducing. New exclusive Invisifeel™ silicone technology. Nippies Skin, the revolutionary ultra-thin matte silicone nipple cover for the smoothest invisible coverage possible. Alternative silicone covers are thick, creating telltale ridges and puffy looking nipples. Blending seamlessly into your skin, nippies skin s new advanced ultra-thin Invisifeel™ silicone with tapered edges is undetectable when worn. Other silicone intimates are encased in a shiny film that wrinkles and shows camera flash, whereas the exclusive matte finish on nippies skin is "paparazzi proof&qu.

Can they come in darker colored ?
Was considering purchasing these. I’ve only used Hollywood Fashion secrets covers in the past and loved them, but now that’s I’m breastfeeding and a little bigger I need a bit more coverage for going braless. Do these work well? Do thy stay on and provide great coverage? Can you see an outline at all?
Start your review of Bristols 6 Nippies Skin Nipple Covers!
How would you rate this product?
Clarissa S.
Walnut, CA
Bristols 6 Nippies Skin Nipple Covers uploaded by Clarissa S.
I’ve tried several other pasties and I think this one is the best one by far! Because of the thin edges, you do not see the lining through your clothes like some pasties do. It covers the nips very well… even when it’s super cold outside😉. It’s easy to wash and it’s hypoallergenic.
Lingerie Lashes L.
Richmond, CA
Love the feel , stay in all day , make me feel like a Barbie ! Need darker colors . Can’t wait to see how they react after I wash them .
Geraldine R.
Westminster, CO
I was super excited to try these out because I hate bras but don’t want to be having my nips show while I’m at work. I’ve seen great reviews for this product so I thought I would try them out. These are light weight and fairly easy to apply. I will say it is a bit difficult to remove the plastic from the adhesive. I took the advise of others and bent over when applying the cover so I was able to apply evenly and get full coverage. I did have some issues getting the edges to stick but I think that was because of the way I applied the product the first time I tried it. I also went a shade lower than my normal skin tone as the website directs but since my nips are darker than the skin around them I was able to to see the outline of my nips through the cover. Not too big of a deal since I’m not wearing anything see through but something to think about when purchasing. I agree with other reviewers that these are great! You can’t tell you are wearing them even with tight clothing. I would definitely recommend.
Nakita T.
Wylie, TX
Bristols 6 Nippies Skin Nipple Covers uploaded by Nakita T.
Best nipple cover ever! They are completely invisible under clothing, and they stay on even when outside in hot and humid weather.
Erickha O.
     I thought the product works well. It is light to wear and, is very thin. It blends out perfectly with your real skin. I forgot I had them on the first time I wore them. The only detail I did not enjoy was the smell that was produced after removing them at the end of the day.
Brittany F.
Stoughton Massachusetts
I cannot say enough about these nipple covers. They DO NOT show through even the thinnest of shirts and they stay on ALL DAY. I forget that I have them on. They are $25 on Amazon and it's the best $25 you'll ever spend. They don't come off when sweating either. I had mine for about three months wearing them 4 days a week before they started to lose there adhesive. GET A PAIR NOW!!!!!!
Dominique O.
Federal Way, WA
Bristols 6 Nippies Skin Nipple Covers uploaded by Dominique O.
Omg I finally found a product that actually works. I put them on they stay on all day. And I mean all day I wore these in Vegas in 100+ degree weather sweating and they stayed on. Highly recommend this and I got the ones that perfectly match my skin tone they are washable they are amazing I love them and any woman that doesn’t want their nipples showing buy this product. I will highly recommend this to every single woman out there
Elyse D.
Must have item for anyone who goes braless. In no way a bra substitute so you’ve gotta be perky already. If you take care of them you can wear the same pair over and over for a long time.
Itunu T.
Suwanee, GA
I love these because of how many wears you get out of them and they have different sizes and realistic skin tones. I’m a size DD and I have trouble finding durable pasties but these are relatively long lasting and inexpensive for the quality you’re getting (especially when you get them on sale).
Vi P.
Irvine, CA
Love love love. My breast are DD cups and the other nipple covers didn’t cover enough. This covers perfectly. I haven’t worn a bra since I have gotten it!