BY BRISTOLS 6 NIPPIES SKIN

Bristols6 lets you wear what you want, the way you want - Adjust-a-Button will let you alter your clothes without a permanent change. Go ahead, be your own tailor. Color - Bronze   Easily attaches and removes to adjust waistbands  Loosen or tighten up to 1.5"  Adjust-a-Button see more...

MiMi M.
MiMi M.
Tallahassee, FL
The product works fine when you want to use it for the first time. You press it in the clothing piece and you have a more fit skits, pants....the problem is when you want to take it off. It simply wont come off, so I had to use special tools to take it off and ruined the button as well as my jeans. I thought this was supposed to be used as a temporary aid to fix the size of clothes, NOT permanent. If I want a permanent solution I can sew my clothes or buy a different size.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Grove City, OH
The idea of this creation was a good thought however, these buttons aren't the easiest to get apart once you use it for the first time. Another issue I had with them was the back of the button kind of stabbed my in the belly while wearing them.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
I love this product, easy as 1-2-3. Stays put too, it worked very well replacing a button in my jeans. I didn't have time to re-sew/know how to do it so this was the easy option.