BY BRISTOL MYERS PRODUCTS

Smoothes and softens skin. Dermatologist recommended. Indulge your skin and pamper your senses each time you shower or bathe with Alpha Keri Moisture Rich Oil. This light, emollient-rich oil can be used in the bath or shower to replenish and seal-in moisture, softening your skin all over. The delicate fragrance envelops you as Alpha Keri emollients gently caress your skin. The result is soft, smooth, supple skin each time you shower or bathe. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
If you are a swimmer this is THE. BEST. shower oil ever for your dehydrated skin. If you are just prone to dry skin or need some extra help with moisture in the winter time this is THE. OIL. for the job. Seriously. It smells amazing, isn't too oily after rinsing off, can be added to a bath in the winter for silky skin when you step out or just rub all over in the shower (careful of the slippery floors). It has never broken my blemish-prone skin out either. I highly, highly recommend!!
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I love this brand because it's texture is rich and it works very well. I've only used the lotion before but I'm pretty sure that this product is just as awesome.
Maria P.
I love Alpha Keri! I have extremely dry skin in the winter & was turned on to this product by my dermatologist. Lotions never worked and this oil did the trick.
Roxanne D.
I love this product so much I recommend it to anyone that loves really hot showers. It helps your skin not dry out so you still have that glow and soft touch
Ashley A.
Great item to use to hydrate your skin for the winter. You can use this product in place of a bunch of lotion.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I always used this when I was teeager. I loved the way it made my skin feel. Great stuff!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I enjoyed this product left the skin feeling soft and silky loving the feel very much..
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Can this be used on infants?