Brisk Tea Raspberry Iced Tea uploaded by Kayla L.Brisk Tea Raspberry Iced Tea uploaded by Kayla L.

BY BRISK

Brisk® Tea Raspberry Iced Tea.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my absolute favorite drink to have. It' s my go to in any restaurant that has it. Among other raspberry iced teas, I prefer this taste the best. I don't believe it needs improvement as I already love it as it is. I would definitely recommend it to other, hoping they'd enjoy the same drink I do so much.
david h.
david h.
I always drink this it's my favorite drink it's so good and relax me it's cheap and I could buy it anywhere.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This flavor tastes exactly like the peace teas, but in my opinion better. They have such a sweet flavor and are perfect for road trips. They are also only 99 cents at gas stations which is why I first started buying them. This is by far my favorite flavor, but the others are good as well. There is a lot of sugar in these though, so it would be nice if they could make one with the same flavor but less sugar. I would recommend giving these a try, especially for the price!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
This is my favorite Brisk product. I love the sweet berry flavored added! I enjoy this drink when I want something sweet. It's best ice cold! The flavor is spot on a very tasty. I would recommend this to someone who likes flavored tea.
Joann R.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
I really don't like to leave bad reviews. But I just did not like this. It was so raspberry over powered and so sugary sweet. It was like a packet of sweetener. I kind of feel like that with all these teas.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
The first time I tired this I was amazed. I never even knew they made different flavors. It taste good. It's packed nice. And the flavor is amazing. I would love to buy this again. It's a good price.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Johnson City, TN
I love the raspberry tea Brisk makes. I feel like you get a great amount of product for the price. I've tried some of there other flavors, but this one is my favorite. I typically find these at my local gas station.
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
I always hope they have this tea in restaurants I go to! This flavor is so yummy! It's nice and fresh for the perfect summer drink. I love how it always tastes the same its lovely
McKenna M.
McKenna M.
This brisk raspberry tea is my favorite thing ever it tastes so good the packaging is so bright and colorful I would recommend this to everyone and I buy it at my grocery store and target and the price is good
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Woodlake, CA
I don't drink a lot of water and sodas. I drink brisk raspberry iced tea! It's is DELICIOUS! definitely ban artificial flavor but so good when it is ice cold