Brisk Tea Raspberry Iced Tea uploaded by Kayla L.Brisk Tea Raspberry Iced Tea uploaded by Kayla L.

BY BRISK

Brisk® Tea Raspberry Iced Tea.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Mariah L.
Mankato
Review for: Brisk Tea Raspberry Iced Tea more...
Very sweet but good flavor. I like my tea a little less sweet than this one but worth the money. Nice go to when you're on the road. I like the raspberry. Will try again sometime. Easy crowd pleaser for sure
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
I'm originally from PA and now that I'm in FL this is actually hard to find! But it was always my go to when I treated myself to tea. I love raspberry flavored anything, and this tea is so refreshing. Sometimes when I stop at gas stations I'll look for it and treat myself. Usually good deals on Brisk products too!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This flavor tastes exactly like the peace teas, but in my opinion better. They have such a sweet flavor and are perfect for road trips. They are also only 99 cents at gas stations which is why I first started buying them. This is by far my favorite flavor, but the others are good as well. There is a lot of sugar in these though, so it would be nice if they could make one with the same flavor but less sugar. I would recommend giving these a try, especially for the price!
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Brisk Raspberry! No, this is not the tea you're looking for if you want all-natural, homemade iced tea flavor. Brisk is tea for soda drinkers- it's sweet and artificial tasting, with little actual tea flavor (I was actually surprised that it lists real tea in the ingredients). But Brisk is also bright and never-bitter, has about half the calories of soda, and is all-around refreshing. One of my favorites!
Leilani S.
I always hope they have this tea in restaurants I go to! This flavor is so yummy! It's nice and fresh for the perfect summer drink. I love how it always tastes the same its lovely
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
This is my favorite Brisk product. I love the sweet berry flavored added! I enjoy this drink when I want something sweet. It's best ice cold! The flavor is spot on a very tasty. I would recommend this to someone who likes flavored tea.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
This is the most flavorful raspberry iced tea i have ever had. It definetly taste artificially flavored but it is so incredibly robust and delicous. And it's also always cheap!
Kayla L.
Brisk raspberry ice tea is one of my favorite drinks it is very affordable because less than a dollar there is no room for improvement to this product and it cannot compare to any alternatives and I would highly recommend this drink.
julia v.
brisk probably has the best raspberry iced tea I've ever had. all the other ones just taste a bit off to me. every time I have ever decided to try a different tea it just disappoints and makes me wish I had just stuck with brisk.
Sarah R.
My favorite iced tea! I love the cool designs on the cans. They're really cheap and the cans are huge so you get even more bang for your buck. They sell them in gas stations and drug stores. Definitely recommend