BY LIPTON

Ok, we admit it. We scoured the south for the boldest sweet tea recipe we could find. Then we stole it. Once you taste our Brisk Sweet Tea, we think you'll agree - the buckshot in our fenders was worth it. see more...

• Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not home brewe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Easily one of my favorite flavors of Brisk. This sweet tea isn't overly sweet, but has a pretty good flavor. The tea isn't the most spectacular ever, but it is super cheap. It's a little over a dollar at Walmart, and you can get it for a dollar at the dollar stores. You get a lot of tea for the price you paid.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I always buy this tea!! It's the only tea i get! If I'm getting a big cup from the gas station i get the big huge bottles from the grocery stores or corner stores. I LOVE THIS TEA!!!!
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I love brisk drinks so much. I always get this in the store when I'm traveling or am just really thirsty. I love all the kinds especially this one. It tastes so delicious!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
My go to drink when at a gas station or convenience store. There is a lot of tea in the bottle and for the price you really can't beat it. I love a few different varieties but I always come back to the iced tea.
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Go to tea when I'm running around. I love it. I'm not a huge fan of the lemonade and tea mix. I like the original flavor. I think that it is really good and I would recommend it to anyone else. I think it's very cheap but good too.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I love sweat tea and this brand is a yummy one! It is also very affordable for each bottle! I enjoyed it and I would purchase it again! I have had it multiple times and I will get it again! I recommend!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I accidentally picked up the wrong flavor today; I usually get the lemon. This is the worst bottled tea I've had in my whole life. It tastes soured and it's not even sweet! I'll never get the wrong flavor again.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my go to for store bought tea. I usually makey own as being from the south it's hard to tolerate bottled "sweet" tea. This one comes close enough.
Janine S.
benton
Foodie Expert
Christie was OK I didn't think it tasted amazing and it was a little bit too sweet for my likings however it was what I expected for bottled sweet tea.
A P.
Omg this is my favorite tea, it is something about this tea with the lemon!! I can't get enough this stuff, I will drink this all the time if I could.
Heather G.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not home brewed tea?