BY BRISK #21 in Iced Tea

Always on point taste

Brisk Sweet Tea delivers a kick of sweet delicious flavor in every sip. So much so, we had to put it in the name.

• Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not ho...1 Answers
  • Do the sell this in different flavors and sizes?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
I love their sweet tea, i really do. But their ginger, limeade is soooooooooo good. Since they didn’t have the ginger brisk in the list im reviewing it on this one. Brisk is one of my favorite juice brands, i love how they have multiple flavors to choose from. But i still choose ginger and limeade over all of them. I just loveeeee it. I HIGHLY recommend.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This flavor of brisk is just too sweet for me. I know they usually use too much sweetener but this just tastes a little fake. Although the bottles and cans of this flavor is pretty cheap I’m not sure if it’s worth it over other sweet tea brands.
Jennifer W.
This is not my favorite sweet tea on the market but it's definitely a good option. Typically a good brand and extremely affordable. Tends to be easy to find in-store which makes accessibility that much easier. Decent tasting flavor.
Shannon J.
Transylvania
I will start off by saying I like this tea but it isn't my favorite. I prefer my sweet tea just a bit sweeter. If you like it sweet but not too sweet then you'll like this one. I do recommend it to others and I would buy it again if I couldn't get my favorite.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Yum yum yumm . I remember i used to always get this brand and flavor of ice tea. It always tasted so good. Now that im older it does taste overly sweet so it is good to have once in a while. Raspberry flavor tastes good
Claudia M.
Brawley
This also means you’re my high school because it’s super good super cheap super amazing good flavor I’m a constant customer there is no alternative it’s so good does not compare to anything I recommend it to everybody
t s.
It’s really sweet. I love the brand because they make great tea. The only thing that I don’t like is that the lemon taste can be a bit too much if you have acid reflux and only one bottle will make your stomach upset. Other than that it’s really good tea.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I love this tea. It's the perfect sweet. And it quenches your thirst. I prefer cans. I don't know why but do. This tastes so good almost like a homemade tea..Best tea I had in a long time. Just tea with lemon.
Alexis A.
This is like one of my go to drinks, although it’s not healthy have a lot of sugar and calories in it, has a really great taste only cost 99 cents you can find them at pretty much any gas station ,
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
This is my son's go-to iced tea drink. He loves grab and go size and the 2 liter sizes as well. There are several other brands who try and compare but always fall short of Brisk
Elizabeth H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do the sell this in different flavors and sizes?
Heather G.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not home brewed tea?