BY LIPTON

Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Bakersfield , CA
I liked this drink a lot!!   I just didn't like that it was sugar free !! But It was still pretty enjoyable ! I have a few friends that drink that daily lol , but if you don't mind no sugar than it would be fine tea for you to drink!! I would buy it again because it's hydrating
Mary J.
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
Found this on vacation in Myrtle Beach and haven't been able to find it since. This was just the right amount of tart for a lemonade and the sweetener used didn't leave a funny aftertaste. Super refreshing and no extra sugar or calories!!!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Blaine , WA
I really like putting these in my sons lunch. Great value for it too. I love that it doesn't have near as much sugar as the other on the go drinks and my son loves them!
Mel w.
Mel w.
atlanta, GA
This is okay but I highly recommend to drink it when it's cold do not drink it when it's hot because it will taste like nothing
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
Being very sugar sensitive these are delicious and very true to flavor, they are not watery like a lot of other sugar-free lemonade
Gissel M.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
Refreshing and delicious. Gotta have them readyevery summer, perfect for family cookouts everyone loves them.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
At times I'll get a craving for Lemonade and when I do this is one brand I love! Not too sweet it's just right! Not too sweet and not too bitter! Perfect!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Newport, TN
Never knew they had this. I'm diabetic and would help my sugar. It hard to find sugar free items that taste good
Brisa🌻 A.
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Vancouver
Brisk's Lemonade is OK, there are better versions out there but for the price it is a good deal. I find it a little too sweet and a little too sour for my taste, I tend to dilute it with water which is good because you can have more to drink. I might buy again if it is on sale.