BY LIPTON

Sarah G.
This drink is cheap and delicious. I have bought it a couple times and I would recommend it. You can purchase it at 7-Eleven and different stores.
Danielle C.
I love how inexpensive these are and they're taste so amazing. Other lemonades leave such a bad taste in your mouth but these are wonderful.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
My kids love their tea and their lemonade.I love the fact its not loaded down with sugar and all that extra crud
Ashley S.
It's okay there's better lemonade I've tasted and are way more healthier defiantly needs more improvement
Jessica G.
Not too bad if you like lemonade and if you aren't too picky very acidic to me but I still drink it
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Pretty basic drink. I didn't like the taste at all. Ik it's sugar less but you can tasteeee the no sugar. Great for those focusing on health and fitness though. It's very affordable and I'd recommend to those who are looking for a healthy alternative
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
I buy these whenever we are going camping! They are perfect size for a drink, mix a little of your choice of alcohol and it will still taste good! The packaging is great, and very affordable! The juice is not too sweet, but good enough that you taste the lemon!
Molly O.
This product was outstanding! It was my first time buying and the flavours were something else! I thoroughly enjoyed my experience drinking this drink. It was great value and I would recommend it to others !
Johanny C.
Buen sustituto de la cola. Una opción mejor aunque tampoco es saludable. Lo prefiero antes que la coca cola
Katia D.
by far the most refreshing drink I have ever drank. sweet and tasty. very delicious to drink