BY BRISK

About This Item

Lipton Brisk Sugar Free Lemonade with natural lemon flavor. Nothing cools you down and puts you on top of your game better than Brisk! Blast your Thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk Juice Drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors.

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Gum Arabic, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Salt, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Sucralose, Yellow 5.

Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
Found this on vacation in Myrtle Beach and haven't been able to find it since. This was just the right amount of tart for a lemonade and the sweetener used didn't leave a funny aftertaste. Super refreshing and no extra sugar or calories!!!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA
It's so nice to have something a little healthier but still have really great flavor. Price is unbeatable! It's cheap and delicious. I love the look of It as well, I will continue to buy because I don't feel guilty drinking it!
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
Can never go wrong with a dollar drink which is rare to find these days. I like how the company keeps prices at a low and keep it affordable for everyone. I also like how peoples art is displayed on the cans themselves.
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
This is the best tea hand down . No other tea. Am compete . I buy it all the time . No it actually is amazing . I mean depends on where you get it with the price . If you love tea then I say you should try this
Meg D.
San Juan
I really enjoy this drink and it has such a good flavor. It is affordable and can be found anywhere. It is much less sweeter which is a good thing and i wouldn't change.
Annabel S.
As you would expect sugar free drinks just taste different. The sugar disappears. I dont like this at all! Bought it cuz i had never seem it at other stores i go to and it was cheap
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Lipton® Iced Tea Bags this is a house hold must in my home an has been for generations, I love making a big pitcher of sweet tea for super, and for winter we enjoy a hot cup tea with sugar an creamer. Very satisfying.
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
I liked this drink a lot!!   I just didn't like that it was sugar free !! But It was still pretty enjoyable ! I have a few friends that drink that daily lol , but if you don't mind no sugar than it would be fine tea for you to drink!! I would buy it again because it's hydrating
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
This is a very tasty and actually sweet drink. You wouldn't even know that this Sugar-Free Lemonade was sugar-free, it is sweet and tastes as if it may have an artificial sweetener but it definitely met my expectations, I thought it would be nasty, it beat my expectations, actually. I would buy again.
Gabby F.
Brisk is such an amazing delicious drink! I love all their flavors, including tea! They always met my expectations! They're always affordable In local stores and gas stations! I would buy it again and again!