BY BRISK

That flavor though

If something as delicious and sumptuous as strawberry and melon flavored Brisk is wrong, we refuse to be right.

Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love strawberry melon brisk it's so yummy and literally is so cheap it's 99 cents and it's such a big bottle they taste really fruity and amazing. I like having a brisk when going on a long road trip because even if it gets kind of warm it's still good and lasts alot longer than pop or any other drink would. And alot cheaper too!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This stuff is my holy grail drink! For a cheap gas station drink, you get a full liter. The taste is amazing! It says it is iced tea, I don't like tea at all. It really just tastes like a strawberry melon flavored drink lol! It isn't too sweet or too overpowering. Very tasty drink that has helped me stop drinking soda.
Melissa A.
los angeles
Mmmmmmm! Yummy! I love this drink for the summer. I love the flavor and great for road trips. It can be found at Target, Walmart, the 99 cent store, and several grocery stores. I highly recommend because it tastes so good! One of my favorite drinks
K-ⅅUℬ W.
This is definitely my favorite drink from Lipton. The drink itself is not bitter but not too sweet. The price value is amazing. I feel that it is so affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
This was the best drink ever they were cheap and taste super good it brings me back to my childhood i would always grab one when i would go to the store and also would grab some chips to go with it this drink is hella bomb
Emma G.
I have to give this Brisk Melon Tea a 5 star not only for the amount in the bottle but for the taste. If you want a sweet tangy sweet twist than jump for it. It is sold in a variety of sizes, such as 12 oz can up to 1 gallon (YES, 1 gallon) of sumptuous strawberry and melon flavor is banging good. Now be cautious it does have 29 g of sugar (20 oz bottle)
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
This became something i would drink if I was down on cash 99cent for this big juice whenever I had to walk to work i would goto 711 with my dollar and get me a brisk i don't like the lemon one though
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This isn’t actually what I would consider a tea. It’s more like a juice. However it’s not made with any fruit juices. It only costs a dollar however I do not recommend.
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
I think I love brisk too much it’s not good for me and I just can’t get enough of it. I’m not much of a soda gal I don’t drink soda I go more towards juices and stuff even though they’re not that good for me either but this is definitely a should buy because it is good because I said though.
brooklynn b.
Aurora
i usually get this flavored brisk because i love how it tastes. i don’t like many brisk flavors but when i’m in the mood for one this is what i get. brisk has nice packaging to limit spills, i would definitely buy this again!!