BY BRISK

Don't be fooled by that sweet pink color. There's nothing cute and cuddly about this Brisk. It's got intense strawberry and melon flavors that will give your taste buds a real workout. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This stuff is my holy grail drink! For a cheap gas station drink, you get a full liter. The taste is amazing! It says it is iced tea, I don't like tea at all. It really just tastes like a strawberry melon flavored drink lol! It isn't too sweet or too overpowering. Very tasty drink that has helped me stop drinking soda.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this tea !!! Very fruity and tasty !!! Only 70 calories !! Very refreshing i like to freeze it till its like an icy and then drink it!! Yummm... Recommend to all the fruity drinkers out there !! Must try onlyy a $1
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best juice brand out there. I love brisk to death and they are the only one that I would drink strawberry melon because it doesn't taste fake. I love the design of the bottle and the drink it self doesn't have an after taste or a sour taste that is common with this flavor. Brisk is always great when it comes to juices and I can't wait to taste brisk mate.
Stephanie G.
I remember when I use to be so obsessed with this drink. Out of all the other brisks drinks they've made this one is by far my favorite on a hot summer day. Reason why I stop drinking them was for dietary reasons. I'm trying to stay healthy, but this drink is amazing.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
This delicious juicy beverage has my vote! I give it 5 stars! With only 70 calories, 19 grams of sugar and 55 near milligrams of sodium, Lipton Brisk strawberry melon is the drink for me!
Mary T.
Guilty!..I buy this all the time everyday on my way home from work. They're 2 for 2 at the gas station. So I get one for myself and 1 for my boyfriend. DELICIOUS!
Serenity K.
West Bend, WI
I could drink this stuff all day everyday! I love the price and the amount you get for that price is crazy good! I'd drink this over anything else! I drink this all the time !!! I suggest everyone tries it!
Sarah S.
I love brisk and i love this flavor very fresh and not too sweet and it easy on my stomach but i will admit my all time favorite is the brisk raspberry ice tea i love it
Thalia G.
This is the best drink out there love this great flavors my personal fav is watermelon melon yum yum
must try recommendend you can find them anywhere from stores to gas station s go get this now
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Use to grab this drink from the gas station all the time. It quenched my thirst. Where I buy it it's only 1.50 and it's worth every fine of that lol. It taste so good.