Brisk Strawberry Melon Flavored Drink uploaded by Anna R.

Brisk Strawberry Melon Flavored Drink

Brisk® Strawberry Melon Flavored Drink.
With other natural flavors.
24fl oz (1.5pt) 710ml. see more...

Jenna C.
I think I love brisk too much it’s not good for me and I just can’t get enough of it. I’m not much of a soda gal I don’t drink soda I go more towards juices and stuff even though they’re not that good for me either but this is definitely a should buy because it is good because I said though.
brooklynn b.
i usually get this flavored brisk because i love how it tastes. i don’t like many brisk flavors but when i’m in the mood for one this is what i get. brisk has nice packaging to limit spills, i would definitely buy this again!!
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
It's something different besides getting there teas all the time. The colors on the packaging are bright and eye catching. It has a good price to it as well. Recommend to anyone who likes Brisk and isn't looking for the normal tea taste!
Amy R.
Mckeesport, PA
My favorite on the go drink!! I usually always purchase the bigger bottle for road trips just because it's better to have something with a cap to close.. brisk is still one of the best tea brands!!
Ari G.
I love teas specially strawberry amngo. Perfect fruit mixture for an explotion of flavors. This products is inexpensive affordable and tasty. Live it and highly recommend
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
I absolutely love this stuff. I can't get enough of it. I'm not really supposed to have it because of my diet, so I only drink it every once in a while. I've never compared nutrition content of this to other juice type drinks but I do know it has an amazing flavor and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that likes the tastes of strawberry type drinks.
Josephine R.
Kansas City
Brisk is a college students best friend! You get such a big can for for only a dollar. You can not beat this deal anywhere! You would think the taste would be horrible for the price but it's actually really good! Very sugary so you get an instant burst of energy but so worth it. The strawberry melon is all I usually see left in stock so it's turned into my favorite lol.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is one of my favorite flavored brisk drinks. I've tried every flavor of brisk and I love them all. Plus their only a dollar and I highly recommend people to try. Plus a great alternative instead of drinking pop.
Kate K.
Love this stuff! Very refreshing and fruity and guilt free! It's also cheap and tastes good with everything! I definitely am a repeating customer and always will be. I definitely recommend to others!
zayla o.
This is the ultimate ice drink. Anybody can afford these. I buy these daily. Once a day for me. Great savory favors for me. These cost a dollar anyone could buy these. Ill buy buy more tomorrow. I will buy more of these.