Brisk Strawberry Melon Flavored Drink uploaded by Anna R.

BY BRISK

BriskĀ® Strawberry Melon Flavored Drink.
With other natural flavors.
24fl oz (1.5pt) 710ml. see more...

Jocelyn G.
Indio, Ca
Delicious ! If you aren't really into sweets I wouldn't recommend this because it is extremely sweet but super delicious . I love it !
Anna R.
Antigo , WI
My favorite! I can get a huge bottle for $1 at most gas stations. Worth it!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is one of my favorite flavored brisk drinks. I've tried every flavor of brisk and I love them all. Plus their only a dollar and I highly recommend people to try. Plus a great alternative instead of drinking pop.
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
It's something different besides getting there teas all the time. The colors on the packaging are bright and eye catching. It has a good price to it as well. Recommend to anyone who likes Brisk and isn't looking for the normal tea taste!
zayla o.
Perris
This is the ultimate ice drink. Anybody can afford these. I buy these daily. Once a day for me. Great savory favors for me. These cost a dollar anyone could buy these. Ill buy buy more tomorrow. I will buy more of these.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
This is my favorite flavor. It's super sweet though which sucks. But I enjoy it from time to time. If anything I water it down a bit to cut through the overly sweetness. But I do really like this flavor!
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
Brisk is my #1 choice of drink specially in this hot days from summer you cannot go wrong putting ice in a cup and a brisk yummmm you will immediately feel refresh with such amazing flavors.
Danial B.
Crivitz, WI
By far my favorite flavor from brisk. You really can't taste the melon but the flavor is sweet and refreshing. Great packaging and the value is excellent for the amount you get. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Amy R.
Mckeesport, PA
My favorite on the go drink!! I usually always purchase the bigger bottle for road trips just because it's better to have something with a cap to close.. brisk is still one of the best tea brands!!
Ari G.
Medford,or
I love teas specially strawberry amngo. Perfect fruit mixture for an explotion of flavors. This products is inexpensive affordable and tasty. Live it and highly recommend