BY BRISK

In-your-face taste

You know what’s subtle, the “p” in “raspberry.” You know what’s not subtle, the flat-out deliciousness of Brisk Raspberry flavored Iced Tea.

Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Brisk iced tea raspberry is refreshing, I love the flavour of ice tea mixed with raspberry.Great for in the summer at the beach! And its not expensive, you can find it in grocery stores.
Stephanie H.
Sycamore
Very addicting- all without that much sugar! Great taste- even though it tastes a little weird from the cans. I like the bottles or even fresh better
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
This iced tea is really good. my favorite part is how it is raspberry flavored. it compares to others because the raspberry flavor is strong enough. i have bought this multiple times and i would recommend to others.
Trevor Z.
These are so great. I can down a whole case of these in an afternoon! They're not loaded with sugar like soda is, but they taste nice and sweet! I'd recommend these for someone who likes tea, and is trying to quit drinking so much soda! The caffeine levels in the tea are perfect too!
Modisty J.
Oh, my goodness where to begin??? Rasberry Tea is something I order everywhere. When I found this it was heaven.It is very affordable whether it's canned or a bottle as so. Tastes amazing and very refreshing. I definitely recommend this, especially for all my tea lovers.
amanda s.
Huntington Beach, CA
Best raspberry tea out there. Love when restaurants carry this tea. The raspberry flavoring is just enough to not be too sweet, but enough to give you that sweetness you're looking for.
Crystal K.
Detroit
Always buy this when I'm out. This is my go to drink. And for the price, you can't beat it. Been drinking this for years and will be for years to come
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I'm not a huge fan of this flavor. It tastes very fake to me, and leaves an unpleasant aftertaste in your mouth. You can find it in most grocery stores, and I've seen it on a lot of soda fountains. It's very cheap so I recommend trying it for yourself.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is one of my favorite flavored tea - it mixes that classic Lipton sweet tea taste with raspberry. It's definitely very sweet though, so if you're not a fan of sugar you might want to skip it. But it is definitely delicious!
Javier P.
Buffalo , NY
Drink this drink brand and flavor pretty regularly it is a great taste refreshing and not too sweet yum!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What flavored tea do you think is the best?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea but it had to be icy cold !!!