BY BRISK

In-your-face taste

You know what’s subtle, the “p” in “raspberry.” You know what’s not subtle, the flat-out deliciousness of Brisk Raspberry flavored Iced Tea.

Britney H.
Keswick
Yuck. I'm just not a fan of fake raspberry taste and with ice tea in the mix is just too tart and off putting.
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I don't like it. I don't like the flavoring. I love raspberry but not this brand. Won't buy again
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
No so good for myself. But I'm also not a fan for fruit flavored tea. Original or with lemon is the way to go for me.
Stephanie L.
I tried to love this as I love the original flavor but I just couldn't get over the raspberry taste mixed in. It just didn't sit well with me at all.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I am not a fan of canned teas. I feel like Brisk in general as an artificial like flavor that I am not a fan of. There is definitely room for improvement. I will not be repurchasing Brisk Tea or ordering it at any restaurants.
Michelle L.
Hamilton , ON
I did not enjoy this iced tea. It was too sweet and too artificial tasting. I guess you could say it’s just not my cup of tea... #dadjokesfordays
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
Something about brisk iced tea makes me uneasy. It doesn't taste like iced tea at al. nasty flavor. It's affordable, but you get what you pay for. Actually less than you pay for. I never buy it and I don't recommend it to anyone.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This tastes so artificial and sweet. I can't stand brisk tea but the raspberry isn't even good.
Emmie C.
I love raspberry ice tea and this is not it. This taste like straight sugar. There an odd taste that they are trying to pass off as raspberry, which just taste fake to me.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Really nasty tea. I don't have anything good to say about it honestly. Extremely artificial.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What flavored tea do you think is the best?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea but it had to be icy cold !!!