BY BRISK

In-your-face taste

You know what’s subtle, the “p” in “raspberry.” You know what’s not subtle, the flat-out deliciousness of Brisk Raspberry flavored Iced Tea.

Parris M.
Duncanville, TX
This Raspberry Tea is soooo yummy. For only 99 cents you can quench your thirst. it’s very sweet. you get plenty as well. It’s better than your average sweet tea and way better than lemonade. I totally recommend !!!
Emily R.
Chickasha, OK
This isn't my favorite tea, but if you like tea on-the-go with a little berry zing in it then this isn't a bad tea to try. Definitely make sure it's cold- the flavor tastes a little muddled once it warms up.
Colleen C.
Love this raspberry tea. It can be a little sweet if you drink too much but it's very flavorful. I usually but the bottles because there is always so much in the bottle. I recommend this brand of tea!
Allison S.
This tastes pretty good, but these drinks always taste kind of syrupy. They are cheap though, so it was something I always liked to get especially because I wasn’t ever a “tea” drinker but felt like this qualified.
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
I used to LOVE these when I was younger but it just doesn't agree with my taste buds in the same way now that I'm older. It's definitely super sweet and full of flavor so it's good in small servings.
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
This is another fantastic product! Brisk in general is great but the raspberry makes it the best one out there. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle like gallon size for convince but this will do. Would totally recommend
Ashley B.
The Lipton raspberry ice tea has such a good raspberry flavor but it's so artificial. I get a stomach ache anytime I drink this which has mad me never go near it again. It's way to sugary!
Kara G.
I am not a brisk fan at all. The flavor is horrible, it does not taste like real tea what so ever. I have tried many different flavors and I come to the same conclusion every time.
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
Brisk never fails with great tasting products. Reasonably priced. Good alternative to caffeine. Number one iced tea hands down. A little sugary but most things that taste good are!
Alyssa S.
Salem
The raspberry brisk has a very weird taste to me. It seems that the actual taste is very good, but when it comes to the aftertaste it tastes of yogurt to me. So this product because of that wasn’t good to me.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What flavored tea do you think is the best?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea but it had to be icy cold !!!