BY BRISK

In-your-face taste

You know what’s subtle, the “p” in “raspberry.” You know what’s not subtle, the flat-out deliciousness of Brisk Raspberry flavored Iced Tea.

Stina T.
Novato
I enjoy the Hint of raspberry in the Brisk iced tea, but an ingredient used (possibly the sugar content) leaves a starchy taste within my mouth and throat after drinking this product. I would purchase another iced tea brand over this one.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Not my favorite ice tea but this flavor is pretty good. Nice to have on occasion but you can definitely tell it’s an artificial flavor. So that sucks. Good price. Most places carry this brand
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite brisk tea of all time is this one! I can drink this stuff like water it's almost bad for that fact. Perfect flavor and makes a darn good drink mix as well for vodka or gin.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I love this stuff! The price is so cheap and it can be found anywhere! I prefer to drink this over soda. The packaging is pretty cool. The flavor is refreshing and not too sweet.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
This is by far my favorite of the Lipton Brisk Tea Family! Brisk taste I’m accustomed to with an infusion of sweet raspberry flavor.

Thirst quenching and very refreshing, this tea quickly overcame my initial apprehension as some flavored teas are either underwhelming or the flavor tastes very artificial. Such was not the case with this one!!

If ya have a thirst that has escaped quenching, grab a bottle of Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea and your thirst will quickly vanish!
Mica J.
This tea is amazing I love raspberry tea as I said before. I love this brand and have tried other flavors from this brand, and think the other flavors are delicious as well.
Melody L.
I've had this, usually when they don't have another brand at 7-11. It is good but just not my favorite. Just it's too sweet for me & not enough raspberry flavor.
Modisty J.
Oh, my goodness where to begin??? Rasberry Tea is something I order everywhere. When I found this it was heaven.It is very affordable whether it's canned or a bottle as so. Tastes amazing and very refreshing. I definitely recommend this, especially for all my tea lovers.
Ashley O.
Papillion
I recommend this Iced tea for those who like a sweeter tea. The raspberry adds a nice freshness to the sweetness in this drink. I found the flavor quite delightful and will be purchasing again.
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
This stuff was my go to when pregnant. I still love it but omg when i was pregnant i drank my body weight in this stuff. Its not overly sweet so you still get a little tartness from the raspberry but not bitter. Theyre cheap and affordable. I usually got the cans and big bottles. I didnt know they had the jugs. The big bottles are 99 cents at my local store
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What flavored tea do you think is the best?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea but it had to be icy cold !!!