BY LIPTON

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
OMG BRISK. I honestly forgot how delicious brisk is until it was an option at a random Panda Express soda fountain and I felt called to it. Dang it is DELICIOUS. It is F-L-A-V-O-R-F-U-L. If you don't like STRONG flavor, then you would probably be overwhelmed, but I LOVE strong flavor that you can taste every sip. Love brisk. One of my favorite great yo'self drinks.
Kayla M.
When I get in the mood for something to drink beside water, I will pick up on of these from the store to enjoy. It is very good in taste and great priced for the product. The flavor is very delicious as well. If you get tired of drinking the same thing go get one of these and try it.
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good on a hot summers day or in the middle of winter. It's really great and very sweet compared to others, a bit to sweet for my taste I might add but my mom loves this stuff as well as I.
Angelica F.
This drink is so refreshing. Especially here in our hot state when its like 110 degrees this with some ice is so refreshing .. even when its cold its seriously really good love the rasberry taste in it.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
These are super gross. It doesn't taste like brewed tea and has a funny after taste. I am a southerner and grew up drinking tea. These just leave me feeling empty inside and disappointed. I don't understand why they even make them.
Stephina F.
Phoenix
This is my favorite flavor of tea in this specific brand. It goes great over a tall glass with ice cubes and the packaging is durable and definitely meets my expectations every time! I would definitely repurchase!
Alicia D.
Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones, but ever since I was expecting, all I craved was Brisk Raspberry Ice Tea! It's refreshing, the right amount of sweetness, and portable - so perfect for this on-the-go mommy!
Samantha C.
Ripley, CA
I love brisk raspberry ice tea, its sweet, and delicious. I drink this as a substitute for soda. It doesnt leave me with the bloat, unlike the carbonation from soda.
Mikayla T.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best tea that I have ever tasted! The packaging is adorable and easy to access. I tried it one time, became hooked and now I am a repeat consumer. The value is good for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Desiree W.
Tucson, AZ
So delicious especially on a hot Arizona day! This tea is not too sweet ..I hate when I have to throw different tea brands away due to the excessive amounts of sugar!