BY LIPTON

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

Angelica F.
Angelica F.
This drink is so refreshing. Especially here in our hot state when its like 110 degrees this with some ice is so refreshing .. even when its cold its seriously really good love the rasberry taste in it.
Deicy A.
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good on a hot summers day or in the middle of winter. It's really great and very sweet compared to others, a bit to sweet for my taste I might add but my mom loves this stuff as well as I.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
Omg the brisk raspberry iced tea is so delicious!! I cannot get enough of this tea!! It has the perfect amount of sweetness!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Freehold nj
This is my fav tea of all time I buy it every chance I get will deff give it to friends and family
Jem E.
Jem E.
Chicago
One of my favorite teas, I'm a cold tea person and I've been a fan of Brisk. Its really good.
Carly P.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
OMG BRISK. I honestly forgot how delicious brisk is until it was an option at a random Panda Express soda fountain and I felt called to it. Dang it is DELICIOUS. It is F-L-A-V-O-R-F-U-L. If you don't like STRONG flavor, then you would probably be overwhelmed, but I LOVE strong flavor that you can taste every sip. Love brisk. One of my favorite great yo'self drinks.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
When I get in the mood for something to drink beside water, I will pick up on of these from the store to enjoy. It is very good in taste and great priced for the product. The flavor is very delicious as well. If you get tired of drinking the same thing go get one of these and try it.
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
These are super gross. It doesn't taste like brewed tea and has a funny after taste. I am a southerner and grew up drinking tea. These just leave me feeling empty inside and disappointed. I don't understand why they even make them.
Stephina F.
Stephina F.
Phoenix
This is my favorite flavor of tea in this specific brand. It goes great over a tall glass with ice cubes and the packaging is durable and definitely meets my expectations every time! I would definitely repurchase!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones, but ever since I was expecting, all I craved was Brisk Raspberry Ice Tea! It's refreshing, the right amount of sweetness, and portable - so perfect for this on-the-go mommy!