BY BRISK

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

Belen M.
Brownsville, TX
Tasteful tea! I usually buy this to refresh in case I don't feel like drinking water all the time. It did meat my expectation even though I felt it was a little too sweet, but other than that a great product I would repurchase more when I'm on road trips.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love brisk! Super good especially if cold! It's a good on the go tea. Me and my family love to drink this stuff up! Super good if you haven't tried it I recommend you go and buy it like immediately!!
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
I like ice tea it's refreshing but this brand has a bad aftertaste I prefer organic brands. I'll buy this in the check out lane or if I'm going on a trip I'll buy a pack the raspberry is my favorite i would buy again
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Literally just drank this not to long ago ! I love this drink my fav ever since idk i was 10 and im 24 now lol ! I its soooo good ! Especially icy cold !!! I ways buy this item all the time lol ! I recommend it !
Erica F.
The raspberry flavor is by far one of my favorites. I love raspberries so I guess thats why but its so good. I actually love all flavors of brisk and lipton so I wasnt surprised.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
My husband drinks these everyday. He loves his Lipton raspberry ice teas. He's not a fan of fresh brewed or hot tea but Lipton in a bottle he swears is the best.
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
This tea is so wonderful and not overly sweet! And it tastes amazing when it's cold!! Or even as a slush! I recommend it to anyone who likes any other raspberry teas
Cassandra G.
Raymondville, TX
This Brisk Tea is really amazing I love the taste one of my favourite teas it doesn't compare to any other teas I don't think there are any need for improvement and it is affordable I love buying all of these if you have not tried it yet then I recommend you do give it a chance!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is my absolute favorite tea! The raspberry is awesome! It's so fresh, crisp and so refreshing! It is definitely one of the household favorite!s
Ariana R.
Kannapolis, NC
There a great drink and they taste good and there different flavors taste good as well but I don't like them in the cans mostly in the bottle
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?