BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Foodie Expert
This iced tea has great flavor and is very reasonable on the price. Where else can you get that big of a drink for a small price and it has great flavor? It is one of my favorite drinks.
Kristyn N.
Foodie Expert
Brisk was one of my favorite iced teas but then I drank it so much I didn't like it after a while then I saw this one and tried it after a while and I feel in love all over again
Kiana C.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Raspberry ice tea tastes so amazing with some ice on a hot summer day! These are one of my favorite flavors I'd have to say. I would recommend this to the tea addicts out there who like trying new things!
Jeanette B.
I enjoy this ice tea so much. It's a perfect blend of ice tea and raspberry flavors. At times I do water it down with water so it's not as sweet, but that's just my preference.
Bryan B.
Foodie Expert
This tea is one of my favorites. It has such a delicious flavor. And has just the right amount of sweetness to it. And it tastes exactly what it's supposed to be. And I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
This drink is way to sugary. This wasn't my best purchase. They could tone it down with the sugar. I wouldn't buy this again or recommend this to others. It is very affordable but i wouldn't buy again.
Alexis H.
Foodie Expert
Raspberry tea is my absolutely favorite ever !!! I sometimes think it's a little sweet but I would definitely recommend it to others !!! It is very affordable !!! I will keep buying !!! Ahhhh!!! Yummy !!
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
Foodie Expert
Before anything I love placing these in the back of my fridge, because you can't go wrong with a cold fresh tasting Brisk. They're always so affordable in my area I love it!
Paola B.
Coalinga
I like the flavor. It's refreshing, you can take it on a sunny day or at your meal time, the taste is very good. It meet my expectations. It has nice packaging, i recommend to others! Is so delicious
lisa w.
New Tripoli, PA
Foodie Expert
Has a nice rasberry taste to it but seems to be a bit to sugary for my liking. An ice tea should be cool crisp with a hint of rasberry, not overwhelmingly sugary like this.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!