BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Herndon , PA
My favorite brand of Raspberry Iced Tea. Perfect amount of sugar, never bitter. Always get this to drink when it is available. Love it. I definately recommend it. Has a great flavor!
Eileen R.
I generally like seeeter teas, but this tea is too sweet for me. You can barely taste the actually tea flavor under the raspberry taste. If you enjoy very sweet drinks then this is the drink for you
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This iced tea has great flavor and is very reasonable on the price. Where else can you get that big of a drink for a small price and it has great flavor? It is one of my favorite drinks.
Kiana C.
El Paso , TX
Raspberry ice tea tastes so amazing with some ice on a hot summer day! These are one of my favorite flavors I'd have to say. I would recommend this to the tea addicts out there who like trying new things!
Kristyn N.
Brisk was one of my favorite iced teas but then I drank it so much I didn't like it after a while then I saw this one and tried it after a while and I feel in love all over again
Jeanette B.
I enjoy this ice tea so much. It's a perfect blend of ice tea and raspberry flavors. At times I do water it down with water so it's not as sweet, but that's just my preference.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
This drink is way to sugary. This wasn't my best purchase. They could tone it down with the sugar. I wouldn't buy this again or recommend this to others. It is very affordable but i wouldn't buy again.
Bryan B.
This tea is one of my favorites. It has such a delicious flavor. And has just the right amount of sweetness to it. And it tastes exactly what it's supposed to be. And I would definitely buy this again.
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
Before anything I love placing these in the back of my fridge, because you can't go wrong with a cold fresh tasting Brisk. They're always so affordable in my area I love it!
Alexis H.
Raspberry tea is my absolutely favorite ever !!! I sometimes think it's a little sweet but I would definitely recommend it to others !!! It is very affordable !!! I will keep buying !!! Ahhhh!!! Yummy !!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?